MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 76, 201620th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||21 October 2016|
- Michael K. Ismail, Vic Ciesielski, An Empirical Investigation of the Impact of Discretization on Common Data Distributions, Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Hybrid Intelligent Systems (HIS 03), pp. 692-701, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Andreas G. K. Janecek and Wilfried N. Gansterer and Michael A.Demel and Gerhard F. Ecker, On the Relationship Between Feature Selection and Classification Accuracy, JMLR: Workshop and Conference Proceedings, vol.4, pp. 90–105, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Manuel Mejia-Lavalle, Guillermo Rodriguez, Feature Selection with Interactions for Continuous Attributes and Discrete Class, Proceeding CERMA 07 Proceedings of the Electronics, Robotics and Automotive Mechanics Conference, pp. 318-323, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Mostafa A. Salama and Aboul Ella Hassanien and Aly A. Fahmy, Pattern-based Subspace Classification Model, Proceedings of The Second World Congress on Nature and Biologically Inspired Computing, IEEE Xplore Digital Library, Kitakyushum, pp. 357-362, Dec. 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Mithun Nagendra Prasad and Arcot Sowmya and Inge Koch, Designing Relevant Features for Continuous Data Sets Using ICA, International Journal of Computational Intelligence and Applications, vol. 7, pp. 447-468, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Huan Liu and Rudy Setiono, Feature Selection via Discretization, IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, vol. 9, pp. 642–645, Aug. 1997. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Khan, and K. Revett, Data mining the PIMA dataset using rough set theory with a special emphasis on rule reduction, bookIEEE International Multitopic Conference (INMIC 2004), Islamabad, Pakistan, pp. 334–338, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Chi-ho Tsang and Sam Kwong and Hanli Wang, Genetic-fuzzy rule mining approach and evaluation of feature selection techniques for anomaly intrusion detection, Pattern Recognition, vol. 40, pp. 2373–2391, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Manuel Mejda-lavalle and Eduardo F. Morales and Gustavo Arroyo, Two Simple and Effective Feature Selection Methods for Continuous Attributes with Discrete Multi-class, bookMexican International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, pp. 452–461, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Huan Liu and Rudy Setiono, Chi2: Feature Selection and Discretization of Numeric Attributes, bookInternational Conference on Tools with Artificial Intelligence, Virginia, USA, pp. 388–392, 1995. [Google Scholar]
- Abdelwadood Moh’d, Chi Square attribute Extraction Based Svms Arabic Language Text Categorization System, Journal of Computer Science, vol.3, pp. 430–435, 2007 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hanchuan Peng and Fuhui Long and Chris Ding, Feature selection based on mutual information: criteria of max-dependency, max-relevance, and min-redundancy, bookIEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 27, pp. 1226–1238, 2005. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Jin-Jie Huang and Yun-Ze Cai and Xiao-Ming Xu, A parameterless attribute ranking algorithm based on MI, bookNeurocomputing, vol.71, pp. 1656–1668, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Sotiris Kotsiantis, Dimitris Kanellopoulos, Discretization Techniques: A recent survey, GESTS International Transactions on Computer Science and Engineering, Vol.32 (1), pp. 47-58, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Rajashree Dash, Rajib Lochan Paramguru, Rasmita Dash, Comparative Analysis of Supervised and Unsupervised Discretization Techniques, International Journal of Advances in Science and Technology, Vol. 2, No. 3, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- K. Revett, M.S. Szczuka, P. Jahankhani, and V. Kodogiannis, Attribute Selection for EEG Signal Classification Using Rough Sets and Neural Networks, bookThe 5th International Conference Rough Sets and Current Trends in Computing (RSCTC 2006), Kobe, Japan, pp. 408–417, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Mostafa A. Salama, Abol Ellah Hassanien, Aly E. Fahmy, Pattern-based Subspace Classification Model, Proceeding of the second World Congress on Nature and Biologically Inspired Computing (NaBIC), Kitakyushum, Japan, pp. 357-362, Dec. 2010. [Google Scholar]
- UCI, Machine Learning Repository, http://archive.ics.uci.edu/ml/datasets.html. [Google Scholar]
- I Maglogiannis, E Loukis, E Zaropoulos and A. Stasis, Support vectors machine-based identication of heart valve diseases using heart sounds. Comput. Methods Programs Biomed, pp. 47-61, Mar 6. 2009 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Tamilarasan, S. Mukkamala, A.H. Sung and K. Yendrapalli, Feature Ranking and Selection for Intrusion Detection Using Artificial Neural Networks and Statistical Methods, Proceedings of the International Joint Conference on Neural Networks, pp.4754-4761, 2006. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.