MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 76, 201620th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||21 October 2016|
- C. C. Chamis, Simplified Composite Micromechanics Equations for Hygral, Thermal and Mechanical Properties, Houston, TX, 1–10, (1983) [Google Scholar]
- J. Sykora, M. Sejnoha, J. Sejnoha, Homogenization of coupled heat and moisture transport in masonry structures including interfaces, Appl. Math. and Comp. 219 (13), p. 7275–7285, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. K. Kavipurapu, Forced Vibration and Hygrothermal Analysis of Composite Laminated Beams under the Action of Moving Loads, Morgantown, West Virginia, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V. Las, Mechanics of Composite Materials, West Bohemia University, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kralik, Optimal design of npp containment protection against fuel container drop, Adv. Mat. Res. 688, p. 213–221, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Krejsa, P. Janas, I. Yilmaz, M. Marschalko, T. Bouchal, The use of the direct optimized probabilistic calculation method in design of bolt reinforcement for underground and mining workings, The Scientific World Journal, Article number 267593, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Zmindak, Z. Pelagic, M. Bvoc, Analysis of high velocity impact on composite structures, Appl. Mech. and Mat. 617, p. 104–109, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K. Tvrda, Probability and sensitivity analysis of plate, Appl. Mech. and Mat. 617, p. 193–196, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Melcer, G. Lajcakova, Comparison of finite element and classical computing models of reinforcement pavement, Adv. Mat. Res. 969, p. 85–88, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sejnoha, J. Zeman, Micromechanical modeling of imperfect textile composites, Int. Jour. of Eng. Scien. 46 (6), p. 513–526, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Ma, S. Sahraee, P. Wriggers, L. De Lorenzis, Stochastic multiscale homogenization analysis of heterogeneous materials under finite deformations with full uncertainty in the microstructure, Comp. Mech. 55, Issue 5, p. 819–835, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Maruccio, L. De Lorenzis, L. Persano, D. Pisignano, Computational homogenization of fibrous piezoelectric materials, Comp. Mech. 55, Issue 5, p. 983–998, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Tang, Y. Yang, X. H. Peng, X. X. Huang, K. Elkhodary, A semi-numerical algorithm for instability of compressible multilayered structures, Comp. Mech. 56, Issue 1, p. 63–75, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Kormanikova, I. Mamuzic, Optimization of laminates subjected to failure criterion, Metal. 50 (1), p. 41–44, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Dhabale, V. S. Jatti, Optimization of material removal rate of AlMg1SiCu in turning operation using genetic algorithm, WSEAS Transactions on Appl. and Theor. Mech. 10, p. 95–101, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Valuev, Models and methods of multiobjective optimization in problems of quarry design and planning, WSEAS Trans. on Math., 13, p. 557–566, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Vorontsova, A projective separating plane method with additional clipping for non-smooth optimization, WSEAS Trans. on Math., 13, p. 115–121, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Lovíšek, J. Králik, J. Optimal Control for Elasto-Orthotropic Plate. Contr. and Cyber. 2, p. 219–278, (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.