MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 76, 201620th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||21 October 2016|
- N. N. Bulgakov, V. G. Alybin; A. A Krivoshein, Design features of the spacecraft vehicle onboard equipment of the command-measuring system to control it in the zone of its coverage from a ground station and outside it Microwave and Telecommunication Technology (CriMiCo), 2014 24th International Crimean Conference. Sevastopol, Crimea. – pp. 6–9. [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Kolesnikov, Features of energy budget calculation of telemetry systems for missile launch, Radiotekhnika, 2004, №6, pp. 70–80. [Google Scholar]
- Kuhn V. Wireless Communications over MIMO channels. Applications to CDMA and multiple antenna systems-John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Shloma, M.G. Bakulin, V.B. Krejndelin, A.P. Shumov, Novye algoritmy formirovaniya i obrabotki signalov v sistemah podvizhnoj svyazi. Pod. red. prof. A.M. Shloma. Moscow: Goryachaya liniya-Telekom, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- G.T. Markov, D.M. Sazonov, Antenny: Uchebnik dlya studentov radiotekhnicheskih special’nostej VUZov. Moscow: Energiya, 1975. [Google Scholar]
- Yu. N. Parshin, A.V. Ksendzov, “Effect of spatial correlation on the optimization efficiency of the spatial structure of multiple antenna system with receive diversity”, Bulletin of Ryazan State Radio Engineering Academy, 2006, №19, pp. 54–62. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.