MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 76, 201620th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||21 October 2016|
- Burrel R. Hatcher, Granularity of beam positions in digital phased array, proceedings of the IEEE, 56 (1968) [Google Scholar]
- Kwang-Jin Koh and Gabriel M. Rebeiz, 0.13-μm CMOS Phase Sfhiters for X-,Ku-, and K-Band Phased Array, IEEE Journal of Solid-state Circuits, 42, 2535–2542 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. K. Ryoo and S. H. Oh, Broadband 4-bit Digital Phase Shifter Based on Vector Combining Method, Proceeding SBMO/IEEE MTT-S International, 1, 17–19 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- G. Avitabile, F. Cannone, G. Coviello, Low-power Tx module for high-resolution continuous programmable phase shift, Electronics Letters, 44, 1052–1054 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Clénet, G. A. Morin, Visualization of radiation pattern characteristics of phase arrays using digital phase shifters, IEEE antennas and propagation magazine, 45 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- G. Coviello, F. Cannone, G. Avitabile, A study on the Phase Errors Distribution in Phased Array Systems Based on a Behavioral Model of Radiation-Pattern Characteristics, 15th IEEE Mediterranean Electrotechnical Conference (2010) [Google Scholar]
- G. Avitabile, F. Cannone, G. Coviello, A novel 2.4 GHz high-resolution and low-power phase array transmitter, 39th European Microwave Conference, (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.