MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 76, 201620th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||21 October 2016|
- J.K. Hale, S.M. Verduyn Lunel, Introduction to functional differential equations (Springer, New York, 1993) [CrossRef]
- K. Gu, V.L. Kharitonov, J. Chen, Stability of timedelay systems (Birkhäuser, Boston, 2003) [CrossRef]
- K.E. Walton, J.E. Marshall, IEE P-Contr. Theor. Ap. 134, 2 (1987)
- T. Vyhlídal, Analysis and synthesis of time delay system spectrum (Ph.D. thesis, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Czech Technical University in Prague, Prague, 2003)
- D. Breda, S. Maset, R. Vermiglio, SIAM J. Sci. Comput. 27, 2 (2005) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- C. Bonnet, A.R. Fioravanti, J.R. Partington, SIAM J. Control. Optim. 49 (2011) [CrossRef]
- T. Vyhlídal, J.F. Lafay, R. Sipahi, Delay systems: From theory to numerics and applications (Springer-Verlag, New York, 2014)
- S. Sönmez, S. Ayasun, C.O. Nwankpa, IEEE Trans. Power Syst. 31, 1 (2015)
- W. Michiels, S.-I. Niculescu, SIAM J. Control Optim. 45, 6 (2007) [CrossRef]
- W. Michiels, K. Engelborghs, D. Roose, D. Dochain, SIAM J. Control Optim. 40, 4 (2001) [CrossRef]
- W. Michiels, T. Vyhlídal, H. Nijmeijer, D. Henrion, SIAM J. Control Optim. 48, 2 (2009)
- T. Vyhlídal, P. Zítek, in Delay systems: From theory to numerics and applications, T. Vyhlídal, J.F. Lafay, R.Sipahi (eds.) (Springer, New York, 2014)
- L. Pekař, in Recent Advances in Systems (Proc. 19th Int. Conf. Systems, Zakynthos, Greece) (IEEE, New Jersey, Piscataway, 2015)
- W. Michiels, S.-I. Niculescu, Stability and stabilization of time-delay systems (SIAM, Philadelphia, 2007) [CrossRef]
- J.K. Hale, S.M. Verduyn Lunel, IMA J. Math. Control Inform. 19, 1-2 (2002) [CrossRef]
- L. Pekař, P. Navrátil, in Automation Control Theory Perspectives in Intelligent Systems (Proceedings of the 5th Computer Science On-line Conference 2016 (CSOC2016) 3), R. Šilhavý et al. (eds.) (Springer, 2016)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.