MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 76, 201620th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||21 October 2016|
- V. Bobál, J. Böhm, J. Fessl, J. Macháček, Digital Self-tuning Controllers: Algorithms, Implementation and Applications (2005)
- G. P. Liu, Nonlinear identification and control – A neural network Approach (2001) [CrossRef]
- L. Ljung, System identification: theory for the user. Upper Saddle River (1999)
- J. Mikleš, M. Fikar, Process modelling, identification, and control (2007)
- B. Codrons, Process modelling for control: a unified framework using standard black-box techniques (2005)
- D. M. Himmelblau. J. B. Riggs, Basic principles and calculations in chemical engineering (2004).
- K.C. Tan, Y. Li, Control Engineering Practice 10, 673–684 (2002). [CrossRef]
- H. Hagadoorn, M. Readman, Coupled Drives 1: Basics (2004), http://www.control-systems-principles.co.uk/whitepapers/coupled-drives1.pdf
- H. Hagadoorn, M. Readman, Coupled Drives 2: Control and analysis (2004), http://www.control-systems-principles.co.uk/whitepapers/coupled-drives2.pdf
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.