MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 76, 201620th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||21 October 2016|
- W.L. Luyben, Chemical reactor design and control (John Wiley & Sons, Chichester, 2007) [CrossRef]
- D.E. Seborg, T.F. Edgar, D.A. Mellichamp, Process Dynamics and Control (John Wiley & Sons, Chichester, 1989)
- P. Dostál, V. Bobál, J. Vojtěšek, Proc. of 22nd European Conference on Modelling and Simulation, 487–492, Cyprus (2008). [CrossRef]
- J. F. Smuts, Process control for practitioners (OptiControls Inc., New York, 2011)
- M. King, Process control: A practical approach (John Wiley & Sons, Chichester, 2010)
- R. Schmidt, Chemical process design and integration (John Wiley & Sons, Chichester, 2005)
- H. Garnier, L. Wang (eds.), Identification of continuous-time models from sampled data (Springer-Verlag, London, 2008) [CrossRef]
- S. Mukhopadhyay, A.G. Patra, G.P. Rao, Int. J. Contr. 55, (1992). [CrossRef]
- D.L. Stericker, N.K. Sinha, Control-theory and adv. Technol. 9, (1993)
- V. Kučera, D. Henrion, Proc of IFAC Symposium Robust Control Design, Prague (2000)
- J. Mikleš, M. Fikar, Process modellig, identification and control 2 (STU Press, Bratislava, 2004)
- V. Bobál, J. Böhm, J. Fessl, J. Macháček, Digital self-tuning controllers (Springer Verlag, Berlin, 2005)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.