MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 75, 20162016 International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||System Modeling and Analysis|
|Published online||01 September 2016|
- A. Shmakov, V. Modorskii, Modeling of oscillating processes in elements construction SRM, Scientific and Technical Volga region Bulletin, 6, 368–371 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. Mekhonoshina, V. Modorskii, On a phase-shift of waves at the medium interface, Computer Optics, 39(3), 385 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Klepikovsky, Y. Timofeev, A. Shaiko-Shaikovsky, The refined mathematical models of estimation natural frequency systems with several degrees of freedom, Nika (2011) (URL: http://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/utochnyonnaya-matematicheskaya-model-otsenki-sobstvennyh-chastot-kolebaniy-sistem-s-neskolkimi-stepenyami-svobody) [Google Scholar]
- A. Shmakov, V. Modorskii. Energy Conservation in Cooling Systems at Metallurgical Plants, Metallurgist, 59(9), 882–886 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Shmakov, V. Modorskii. Numerical Modeling of Gasdynamic Processes and Processes of Deformation in Compressor of Model Test Bench of the Gas-Distributing Unit, AMM, 799-800, 865–869 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Dimentberga, S. Kolesnikov, Vibrations in thechnics. Vibrations machines, structures and their elements (Moscow, Mashinostroyeniye, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- V. Modorskii and other, The solution of engineering problem on the high-performance computer system of the Perm national research polytechnical university: monograph. (Perm national research polytechnical university, 2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.