MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 75, 20162016 International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||System Modeling and Analysis|
|Published online||01 September 2016|
- SKF Group, SKF Roller screws: catalogue, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Jones, S.A. Velinsky, J. Mech. Design, Kinematics of roller migration in the planetary roller screw mechanism, 134, №6 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.A Velinsky, B. Chu, T.A. Lasky, J. Mech. Design, Kinematics and efficiency analysis of the planetary roller screw mechanism, 131, №1 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Morozov, A.V. Zhdanov, ICAMEE, pp. 875–881 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Morozov, V.I. Panyukhin, V.V. Panyukhin, VlSU press, Mechanical transmissions: Coefficient of efficiency and self-stopping: Monograph, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Morozov, VlSU press, Roller-screw mechanisms. Kinematic characteristics: Monograph, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Morozov, A.V. Zhdanov, Rus. Eng. Res., 35, №7 pp. 477–480 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Panyukhin, Nat. Sci. and Tech. Soc. Press, Self-stopping mechanisms (1981) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kozyirev, VlSU press, Design theory and methods of design and study of planetary gear-nut threaded rollers and mechatronic units based on them: Monograph (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P.A Sokolov, O.A Ryakhovskii, D.S. Blinov, A. Laptev, Bulletin Mech. Eng., 1, pp. 3–14 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ma, G. Liu, J. Zhou, R. Tong, Nanjing Un. Sci. And Tech., Optimal design and contact analysis for Planetary Roller Screw (2009) [Google Scholar]
- MaS., LiuG., ZhouJ., TongR. et al., Math. Prob. Eng. New Study on the Parameter Relationship of Planetary Roller Screws, (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.