MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 75, 20162016 International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||System Modeling and Analysis|
|Published online||01 September 2016|
- SKF Group, SKF Roller screws: catalogue, (2014)
- M.H. Jones, S.A. Velinsky, J. Mech. Design, Kinematics of roller migration in the planetary roller screw mechanism, 134, №6 (2012). [CrossRef]
- S.A Velinsky, B. Chu, T.A. Lasky, J. Mech. Design, Kinematics and efficiency analysis of the planetary roller screw mechanism, 131, №1 (2009). [CrossRef]
- V.V. Morozov, A.V. Zhdanov, ICAMEE, pp. 875–881 (2015)
- V.V. Morozov, V.I. Panyukhin, V.V. Panyukhin, VlSU press, Mechanical transmissions: Coefficient of efficiency and self-stopping: Monograph, (2002)
- V.V. Morozov, VlSU press, Roller-screw mechanisms. Kinematic characteristics: Monograph, (2005)
- V.V. Morozov, A.V. Zhdanov, Rus. Eng. Res., 35, №7 pp. 477–480 (2015) [CrossRef]
- V.I. Panyukhin, Nat. Sci. and Tech. Soc. Press, Self-stopping mechanisms (1981)
- V.V. Kozyirev, VlSU press, Design theory and methods of design and study of planetary gear-nut threaded rollers and mechatronic units based on them: Monograph (2011)
- P.A Sokolov, O.A Ryakhovskii, D.S. Blinov, A. Laptev, Bulletin Mech. Eng., 1, pp. 3–14 (2005)
- S. Ma, G. Liu, J. Zhou, R. Tong, Nanjing Un. Sci. And Tech., Optimal design and contact analysis for Planetary Roller Screw (2009)
- MaS., LiuG., ZhouJ., TongR. et al., Math. Prob. Eng. New Study on the Parameter Relationship of Planetary Roller Screws, (2012)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.