MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 75, 20162016 International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Signal Processing and Pattern Recognition|
|Published online||01 September 2016|
- G. Xie, Principles of GPS and Receiver Design, Pp. 380–381 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. Ziedan, GNSS Receivers for Weak Signals, Pp. 129–136 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Men, F. Su, L. Wang, H.Y. Wang, J.J. Li, Digital Signal Processing, 2nd ed., 2009, Pp. 124–127. [Google Scholar]
- T.T. Ren, A Standalone Approach for High-Sensitivity GNSS Receivers, A thesis for the PhD, Dept. Geomatics Engineering, Calgary, Canada, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- E. Kaplan, Understanding GPS: Principles and Applications, 2nd ed., Pp. 135–141 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- B. Parkinson, J. Spilker, P. Axelrad, P. Enge, Global Positioning System: Theory and Applications, American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 1996. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Kalman, Transactions of the ASME - Journal of Basic Engineering, 82, Pp. 35–45 (1960) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. J. Fitzgerald, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, AC-16, Pp. 736–743 (1971) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.