MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Mechanical Engineering Research (ICMER 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||29 August 2016|
- (IEA), I.E.A. Global energy-related emissions of carbon dioxide stalled in 2014. March2015 [cited 2015 23 April]; Available from: http://www.iea.org/.
- Ministry of Energy, C.a.M., Policy Framework and the Promotion of Cogeneration in Malaysia. 2013.
- Cho, H., et al., Evaluation of CCHP systems performance based on operational cost, primary energy consumption, and carbon dioxide emission by utilizing an optimal operation scheme. Applied Energy, 2009. 86(12): p. 2540–2549. [CrossRef]
- Cho, H., A.D. Smith, and P. Mago, Combined cooling, heating and power: A review of performance improvement and optimization. Applied Energy, 2014. 136(0): p. 168–185. [CrossRef]
- Gelazanskas, L. and K.A.A. Gamage, Demand side management in smart grid: A review and proposals for future direction. Sustainable Cities and Society, 2014. 11(0): p. 22–30. [CrossRef]
- Kuhn, V., J. Klemeš, and I. Bulatov, MicroCHP: Overview of selected technologies, products and field test results. Applied Thermal Engineering, 2008. 28(16): p. 2039–2048. [CrossRef]
- Ahmad, S., M.Z.A.A. Kadir, and S. Shafie, Current perspective of the renewable energy development in Malaysia. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2011. 15(2): p. 897–904. [CrossRef]
- Wong, S.L., et al., Recent advances of feed-in tariff in Malaysia. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2015. 41(0): p. 42–52. [CrossRef]
- Singh, G.K., Solar power generation by PV (photovoltaic) technology: A review. Energy, 2013. 53: p. 1–13. [CrossRef]
- Nehrir, M.H., et al., A Review of Hybrid Renewable/Alternative Energy Systems for Electric Power Generation: Configurations, Control, and Applications. Sustainable Energy, IEEE Transactions on, 2011. 2(4): p. 392–403. [CrossRef]
- Holmberg, H., et al., Allocation of fuel costs and CO2-emissions to heat and power in an industrial CHP plant: Case integrated pulp and paper mill. Applied Energy, 2012. 93(0): p. 614–623. [CrossRef]
- Tian, J., et al., Measures and potentials of energy-saving in a Chinese fine chemical industrial park. Energy, 2012. 46(1): p. 459–470. [CrossRef]
- Onovwiona, H.I. and V.I. Ugursal, Residential cogeneration systems: review of the current technology. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2006. 10(5): p. 389–431. [CrossRef]
- Bhatt, M.S., Mapping of general combined heat and power systems. Energy Conversion and Management, 2001. 42(1): p. 115–124. [CrossRef]
- Chicco, G. and P. Mancarella, Distributed multi-generation: A comprehensive view. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2009. 13(3): p. 535–551. [CrossRef]
- Schicktanz, M.D., J. Wapler, and H.M. Henning, Primary energy and economic analysis of combined heating, cooling and power systems. Energy, 2011. 36(1): p. 575–585. [CrossRef]
- P.A. Pilavachi, Power Generation with Gas Turbine System and Combined Heat and Power Applied Thermal Engineering 2000.
- Bruno, J. and A. Coronas. Distributed generation of energy using micro gas turbines: polygeneration systems and fuel flexibility. in Proceedings of the international conference on renewable energy and power quality (ICREPQ’04). 2004.
- Ismail, M.S., M. Moghavvemi, and T.M.I. Mahlia, Current utilization of microturbines as a part of a hybrid system in distributed generation technology. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2013. 21(0): p. 142–152. [CrossRef]
- Yu, X., Z. Jiang, and A. Abbasi. Dynamic modeling and control design of microturbine distributed generation systems. in Electric Machines and Drives Conference, 2009. IEMDC’09. IEEE International. 2009. IEEE.
- Steven Brown, J. and P.A. Domanski, Review of alternative cooling technologies. Applied Thermal Engineering, 2014. 64(1–2): p. 252–262. [CrossRef]
- Jradi, M. and S. Riffat, Tri-generation systems: Energy policies, prime movers, cooling technologies, configurations and operation strategies. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2014. 32(0): p. 396–415. [CrossRef]
- Meral, M.E. and F. Dinçer, A review of the factors affecting operation and efficiency of photovoltaic based electricity generation systems. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2011. 15(5): p. 2176–2184. [CrossRef]
- El Chaar, L., L.A. lamont, and N. El Zein, Review of photovoltaic technologies. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2011. 15(5): p. 2165–2175. [CrossRef]
- Parida, B., S. Iniyan, and R. Goic, A review of solar photovoltaic technologies. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2011. 15(3): p. 1625–1636. [CrossRef]
- Khatib, T. and W. Elmenreich, Novel simplified hourly energy flow models for photovoltaic power systems. Energy Conversion and Management, 2014. 79: p. 441–448. [CrossRef]
- ISE.Photovoltaics Report. 24 October 2014 [2015 23 April]; Available from:www.ise.fraunhofer.de.
- Kumar Sahu, B., A study on global solar PV energy developments and policies with special focus on the top ten solar PV power producing countries. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2015. 43(0): p. 621–634. [CrossRef]
- Sener, C. and V. Fthenakis, Energy policy and financing options to achieve solar energy grid penetration targets: Accounting for external costs. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2014. 32(0): p. 854–868. [CrossRef]
- Brandoni, C. and M. Renzi, Optimal sizing of hybrid solar micro-CHP systems for the household sector. Applied Thermal Engineering, 2015. 75(0): p. 896–907. [CrossRef]
- Mohammed, Y.S., M.W. Mustafa, and N. Bashir, Hybrid renewable energy systems for off-grid electric power: Review of substantial issues. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2014. 35(0): p. 527–539. [CrossRef]
- Immovilli, F., et al. Solar Trigeneration for Residential Applications, a Feasible Alternative to Traditional Micro-Cogeneration and Trigeneration Plants. in Industry Applications Society Annual Meeting, 2008. IAS ‘08. IEEE. 2008.
- Pearce, J.M., Expanding photovoltaic penetration with residential distributed generation from hybrid solar photovoltaic and combined heat and power systems. Energy, 2009. 34(11): p. 1947–1954. [CrossRef]
- Carmeli, M.S., et al.Hybrid PV-CHP distributed system: Design aspects and realization. in Clean Electrical Power, 2009 International Conference on. 2009.
- Wang, J., et al., Life cycle assessment (LCA) optimization of solar-assisted hybrid CCHP system. Applied Energy, 2015. 146(0): p. 38–52. [CrossRef]
- Nosrat, A.H., L.G. Swan, and J.M. Pearce, Improved performance of hybrid photovoltaic-trigeneration systems over photovoltaic-cogen systems including effects of battery storage. Energy, 2013. 49: p. 366–374. [CrossRef]
- Derewonko, P. and J.M. Pearce. Optimizing design of household scale hybrid solar photovoltaic + combined heat and power systems for Ontario. in Photovoltaic Specialists Conference (PVSC), 2009 34th IEEE. 2009.
- Jiang-Jiang, W., et al.Economic analysis and optimization design of a solar combined cooling heating and power system in different operation strategies. in Industrial Electronics and Applications (ICIEA), 2012 7th IEEE Conference on. 2012.
- Ismail, M.S., M. Moghavvemi, and T.M.I. Mahlia, Design of an optimized photovoltaic and microturbine hybrid power system for a remote small community: Case study of Palestine. Energy Conversion and Management, 2013. 75(0): p. 271–281. [CrossRef]
- Yang, Y., W. Pei, and Z. Qi. Optimal sizing of renewable energy and CHP hybrid energy microgrid system. in Innovative Smart Grid Technologies-Asia (ISGT Asia), 2012 IEEE. 2012. IEEE.
- Bando, S., et al.Optimal Operation Planning of a Photovoltaic-Cogeneration-Battery Hybrid System. in Power System Technology, 2006. PowerCon 2006. International Conference on. 2006.
- Basrawi, F., T. Yamada, and S.y. Obara, Economic and environmental based operation strategies of a hybrid photovoltaic–microgas turbine trigeneration system. Applied Energy, 2014. 121(0): p. 174–183. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.