MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Mechanical Engineering Research (ICMER 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||29 August 2016|
- M.J. LuValle, Identifying Mechanisms That Highly Accelerated Tests Miss, IEEE Trans Reliab, 56, 349–59 (2007). [CrossRef]
- I.F. Campean, A.J. Day, S. Wright, Camshaft timing belt reliability modelling, Proc. Int. Symp. Prod. Qual. Integr. IEEE; 377–83 (2001).
- W.Q. Meeker, L.A. Escobar, Y. Hong, Using Accelerated Life Tests Results to Predict Product Field Reliability, Technometrics, 51, 146–61 (2009). [CrossRef]
- L. Attardi, M. Guida, G. Pulcini, A mixed-Weibull regression model for the analysis of automotive warranty data, Reliab Eng Syst Saf, 87, 265–73 (2005). [CrossRef]
- K. Renius, Application of cumulative damage theory to agricultural tractor design elements. Konstruktion, 29, 85–93 (1977).
- D.C. Kim, I.H. Ryu, K.U. Kim, Analysis of tractor transmission and driving axle loads. Trans ASAE, 44, 751–757 (2001). [CrossRef]
- Z.Q. Xi,Z.L. Zhou, Y. Li, Fuzzy Control Strategy of Powershift Transmission of Tractor, Appl Mech Mater, 241, 1959–63 (2013).
- W. Jung, A. Ismail, Method of Determining Acceleration Factors for Agricultural Tractors, Qual. Reliab. Risk, Maintenance, Saf. Eng. IEEE, 346–348 (2011).
- B. Bertsche, G. Lechner, Reliability in Automotive and Mechanical Engineering. Berlin: Springer Berlin Heidelberg, (2008).
- J.W. Evans, J.Y. Evans, editors, Product Integrity and Reliability in Design, London: Springer-Verlag, (2001). [CrossRef]
- L.A. Escobar, W.Q. Meeker, A Review of Accelerated Test Models. Stat Sci, 21, 552–577 (2006). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.