MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Mechanical Engineering Research (ICMER 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||29 August 2016|
- DOSH, Statistic Report of Occupational accidents for the category of death until August 2010. Department of Occupational Safety and Health, Malaysia, 2010a. [Google Scholar]
- SOCSO, Statistic report about the numbers of accidents by industry year 2007 Social Security Organization, Malaysia, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Isa Halim & Abdul Rahman Omar, “A Review on Health Effects Associated with Prolonged Standing in The Industrial Workplaces,” International Journal Of Research And Review In Applied Science, vol. 8, issue 1, July 2011. [Google Scholar]
- D. N. Agrawal et al.,” Study and Validation of Body Postures Of Workers Working In Small Scale Industry through Rula,” International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, Vol. 3 No.10 October 2011 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aide Maldonado-Macias et al., “Ergonomic Evaluation of Work Stations Related With the Operation of Advanced Manufacturing Technology Equipment: Two Cases of Study”, XV CONGRESO INTERNACIONAL DE ERGONOMIA SEMAC, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Aman Sachdeva et al., “Minimizing Musculoskeletal Disorders in Lathe Machine Workers,” International Journal of Ergonomics, Volume 1 Issue 2 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Mohammad Iqbal et al., “Ergonomics and Design,” International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, January 22 – 24, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Parimalam P. et al., “Ergonomic interventions to improve work environment in garment manufacturing units,” Indian Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, August 2006 -Volume 10 - Issue 2. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. C.I. Javier Antonio Lom Holguín et al., “Ergonomics and its relationship to the design of production processes,” Ponencia Conergo 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Lakhwinder Pal singh., “An Investigation Work Posture Of Workers Engaged In Casting Industry: A Study In India,”Asian Journal of Managerial Science, Volume 1 Number 1, January – June 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Asim Zaheer et al., “Ergonomics: A work place realities in Pakistan,” International Posture Journal of Science & Technology, Volume 2, Issue 1, April, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- L. P. Singh., “Work Posture Assessment in Forging Industry: An Exploratory Study in INDIA,” International Journal of Advanced Engineering Technology, vol. 1 issue III Oct.-Dec. 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Isa Halim et al., “Posture, muscle activity and oxygen consumption Evaluations among metal stamping operators: A pilot study in Malaysian small and medium Industries,” Journal - The Institution of Engineers, Malaysia, Vol. 72, No. 4, December 2011. [Google Scholar]
- S. Hignett and L. McAtamney, “Rapid entire body assessment (REBA),” Appl. Ergon., vol. 31, pp. 201–205, 2000. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Roman-Liu, “Comparison of concepts in easy-to-use methods for MSD risk assessment.,” Appl. Ergon., vol. 45, no. 3, pp. 420–7, May 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Singh and K. Rula, “A Literature Review On MSDs Using Ergonomic Body Assessment Tools: RULA And REBA Himanshu Chaudhary,” pp. 147–149, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- I. L. Janowitz, M. Gillen, G. Ryan, D. Rempel, L. Trupin, L. Swig, K. Mullen, R. Rugulies, and P. D. Blanc, “Measuring the physical demands of work in hospital settings: design and implementation of an ergonomics assessment.,” Appl. Ergon., vol. 37, no. 5, pp. 641–58, Sep. 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Ã. Jones and S. Kumar, “Comparison of ergonomic risk assessments in a repetitive high-risk sawmill occupation: Saw-filer,” vol. 37, pp. 744–753, 2007. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.