MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Mechanical Engineering Research (ICMER 2015)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||29 August 2016|
- Crews, J.H., Hong, C.S., and Raju, I.S.,. Stress Concentration Factors for Finite Orthotropic Laminates with a Pin-loaded Hole. 1–40, 1981: NASATechnology Paper 1862, 1981. [Google Scholar]
- Eriksson, L.I.,. “Contact Stresses in Bolted Joints of Composite Laminates.” Composite Structures, 1986: 6:57–75. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hyer, M.W., Klang, E.C. and Cooper, D.E.,. “The Effects of Pin Elasticity, Clearance and Friction on the Stresses in a Pin-loaded Orthotropic Plate.” Journal Composite Material, 1987: 21:190–206. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rowlands, R.E., Rahman, M.U., Wilkinson, T.L., Chiang, Y.I.,. “Single and Multiple-bolted Joints in Orthotropic Materials.” Composites, 1982: 13:273–279. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Quinn, W.J., Matthews, F.L.,. “The Effect of Stacking Sequence on the Pin-Bearing Strength in Glass Fibre Reinforced Plastic.” Journal of Composite Materials, 1977: 11:139–145. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Park, H.J.,. “Effects of Stacking Sequence and Clamping Force on the Bearing Strengths of Mechanically Fastened Joints in Composite Laminates.” Composite Structures, 2001: 53:213–221. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Stockdale, J.H., Matthews, F.L.,. “The Effect of Clamping Pressure on Bolt Bearing Loads in Glass Fibre Reinforced Plastics.” Composites, 1976: 34–39. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Eriksson, I.,. “An Analysis Method for Bolted Joints in Primary Composite.” AGARD Conference Proceedings 427. Madrid, Spain, 1987. 6.1-6.19. [Google Scholar]
- Smith, P.A.,. Aspects of the Static and Fatigue Behaviour of Composite Laminates, including Bolted Joints. PhD thesis, Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University, 1985. [Google Scholar]
- Kontolatis, A.,. Failure of Composite Bolted Joints Made from Woven fabric GFRP Composite. MSc dissertation, Guildford: University of Surrey, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Belmonte, H.M.S., Manger, C.I.C., Ogin, S.L., Smith, P.A., Lewin, R.,. “Characterisation and Modeling of the Notched Tensile Fracture of Woven Quasi-isotropic GFRP Laminates.” Composites Science and Technology, 2001: 61:585–597. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Manger, C.I.C.,. Failure of Notched Woven GFRP Composites: Damage Analysis and Strength Modelling. PhD Thesis, Guildford: University of Surrey, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- Collings, T.A.,. “The Strength of Bolted Joints in Multi-directional CFRP Laminates.” Composites, 1977: 43–55. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cooper, C., Turvey, G.J.,. “Effects of Joint Geometry and Bolt Torque on the Structural Performance of Single Bolt Tension Joints in Pultruded GRP Sheet Material.” Composite Structures, 1995: 32:217–226. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Akkerman, R.,. “On the Properties of Quasi-isotropic Laminates.” Composites: Part B, 2002: 33:133–140. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.