MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2016XV International Conference “Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering, Energy Efficiency and Ecology – 2016”
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Management, Organization and Planning of Construction Works and Municipal Facilities|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- The official website of the Federal Service of State Statistics of the Russian Federation (2016), Information on: http://www.gks.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- The official website of the Concept of the Russian Federation pricing reform (2016), from: http://400days.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Mazur, Investment and construction engineering: Textbooks for high schools (Elim, ZAO “Publishing House” Economics, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Karakozova, Y.S. Prokhorova, Economy and Entrepreneurship, 3–2(56–2), 682–686 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.R. Dorozhkin, The pricing and cost management in construction (Publisher by E.A. Bolhovitinova, Voronezh, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Didkovskaya, M.V. Ilina, O.A. Mamaeva, M.A. Konovalova, E.S. Spirina, Methodical approaches to formation of value engineering system in the building: monograph (Samara, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Mazur, V.D. Shapiro, N.G. Olderogge, A.Y. Zabrodin, Investment and construction engineering: Textbook (Elim, ZAO “Publishing house” Economy, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Tsvetkova, Total coast management. Translated from English, (Publishing House ZAO “PMSOFT”, Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. Tavassoli, Requirements management. Ten steps on the path to perfection. (2016), Information on: http://www.swd.ru/files/pdf/IBM_uspeh_edit1.pdf [Google Scholar]
- The control system requirements (2016), Information on: http://www.diaprom.com/about/srm#prettyPhoto [Google Scholar]
- GOST R ISO / IEC 15288-2005 (2005) Information technology. Systems Engineering. The processes of the life cycle of systems. Approved and put into effect by order of the Federal Agency for Technical Regulation and Metrology of December 29, 2005 # 476-st. [Google Scholar]
- Y.N. Kulakov, T.N. Silanteva, J. “Bulletin SWSU”, 2 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. J. Makin, Global Imbalances, Exchange Rates and Stabilization Policy (Palgrave Macmillan, Basingstoke, 2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Novoseltseva, Bulletin of the Volga. Episode 9: Studies of young scientists, 8–2 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Resin, The development of large cities in transition economies (systematic approach) (Editorial URSS, Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- Russian Federation Government Decree dating from 02.02.2010. # 102-P “On the approval of the concept of the federal target program “Complex program of modernization and reform of housing and communal services for 2010-2020”//the legislation bulletin of the Russian Federation. 2010 # 7. [Google Scholar]
- Sir P. Abercrombie, The Preservation of Rural England (Hodder and Stoughton Ltd, London, 1926) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Smirnov, Introduction to the world economy (economic geography of foreign countries) (KnoRus, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Stein, Economics and Entrepreneurship, 3(2), 258–258 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Verstina, N.N. Taskaeva, Economics and Entrepreneurship, 8(37), 244–249 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.