MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2016XV International Conference “Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering, Energy Efficiency and Ecology – 2016”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Management, Organization and Planning of Construction Works and Municipal Facilities|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- Rio Declaration on Environment and Development.-UN: A/CONF. 151/26/Rev.1, I, 3–7 (1992)
- Ekologicheskiy uchet dlya predpriyatiy, Konferentsiya OON potorgovle i razvitiyu (Finansyi statistika, Moscow, 1997)
- Directive 2004/35/CE of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 April 2004 on environmental liability with regard to the prevention and remedying of environmental damage
- Comprehensive environmental response, compensation and liability act (CERCLA) (USA, 1980)
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) (Washington, 1970)
- Environmental Quality. The Twenty-Second Annual Report of the Council on Environmntal Quality together with The President’s Message to Congress (Washington, 1992)
- Gosudarstvennyy doklad «O sostoyanii okruzhayushchey sredy Rossiyskoy Federatsii v 2006 godu» (Moscow, 2007)
- R.S. Permyakov Ekonomicheskiy mekhanizm ekologicheskogo menedzhmenta. Lektsii (Izd-vo Rossiyskoy Akademii Gosudarstvennoy Sluzhby, Moscow 1998)
- S.N. Bobylev Ekologizatsiya ekonomicheskogo razvitiya: Uchebnoe posobie (Izd-vo MGU im. M.V. Lomonosova, Moscow, 1993)
- M.S. Khlystunov, V.P. Nikitskiy. Inernational Aerospace Congress, 225–226 (1994)
- Lehrbuch der kosmischen Physik (Leipzig, 1903)
- Das Werden der Welten. Ueb. von L. Bamberger L. (1907)
- First Report of the Commission appointed to further the study of solar and terrestrial relationships (Paris, 1926)
- A.L. Chizhevskiy. Zemnoe eho solnechnyih bur (Izdatelstvo «Myisl», 1976) ISBN 978-5-517-92874-0
- Managing the Risks of Extreme Events and Disasters to Advance Climate Change Adaptation Special Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (UK: Cambridge University Press, 2012)
- Climate Change 2013. The Physical Science Basis/Working Group I Contribution to the Fifth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (UK: Cambridge University Press, 2013)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.