MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2016XV International Conference “Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering, Energy Efficiency and Ecology – 2016”
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Management, Organization and Planning of Construction Works and Municipal Facilities|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- Internal reporting LLC «Antikor» (2013)
- Marketing agency LLC «Business-Class», Report on a field research (2013)
- M. J. Gordon, The Investment, Financing and Valuation of a Corporation (Conn.: Greenwood, Westport, 1982)
- Federal State Statistics Service (Rosstat). Information on http://www.gks.ru
- Ministry of Chemical Industry of the Russia, Method of determining the annual economic effect on the creation and implementation of new technology, inventions and innovations in the chemical industry (1978)
- A. Damodaran, Investment valuation. Tools and methods for the evaluation of any assets (Alpina Pablisher, Moscow, 2011)
- Fisher, The Theory of Interest (Macmillan, New York, 1930)
- N.K. Denzin, Y.S. Lincoln, Handbook of Qualitative Research (Sage Publications, London, 2000)
- N.L. Kuchugin and other, Marketing on the notes: a practical course on Russian examples (Moscow, Market DS, 2008)
- T.K. Miroshnikova, N.L. Kuchugin, Procedia Economics and Finance, 15, 426–434 (2015) [CrossRef]
- K.M. Eisenhardt, J.A. Martin, Strategic Management Journal, 21(10-11), 1105–1121 (2000) [CrossRef]
- C.E. Helfat, M.A. Peteraf, Strategic, Management Journal, 24(10), 997–1010 (2003) [CrossRef]
- R.M Grant, Strategic Management Journal, 17, 109–122 (1997) [CrossRef]
- R. Gulati, Strategic Management Journal, 19(4), 293–317 (1998) [CrossRef]
- C. Freeman, L. Soete, The Economics of Industrial Innovation (London, Pinter, 1997)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.