MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2016XV International Conference “Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering, Energy Efficiency and Ecology – 2016”
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Applied Mechanics in Construction and Material Science|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- R.S. Adamia, Optimization of dynamic loads of rolling mills (Metallurgy, Moscow, 1978)
- V. Mazur, V. Artyukh, G. Artyukh, M. Takadzhi, Engineering Designer. 37(1), 26–29 (2012)
- V.V. Verenev, V.I. Bolshakov, A.M. Yunakov, Fundamental and applied problems of ferrous metallurgy: Works, Dnepropetrovsk. 19, 346–358 (2009)
- R.A. Yakovlev, Dynamic calculation of rolling mills (Bauman MSTU, Moscow, 1964)
- V.V. Verenev, V.I. Bolshakov, N.I. Podobedov, Protection of iron and steel machines from failure. 3, 35–39 (1998)
- F.K. Ivanchenko, V.M. Gribennik, V.I. Shiryaev, Calculation of machines and mechanisms of rolling shops (Higher scool publishers, Kiev, 1995)
- V.A. Fedorinov, A.V. Satonin, E.P. Gribkov, Mathematical modelling of stresses, deformations and main indices of quality at rolling of relatively wide sheets and strips (DSMA, Kramatorsk, 2010)
- A.V. Satonin, Improvement of the processes and equipment for plastic working of metals in metallurgy and machine building: Volume of works. 298–302 (2000)
- A.M. Laptev, Y.Y. Tkachenko, V.I. Zhabin, Plastic working of metals. 3(28), 129–135 (2011)
- Nabeel S. Gharaibeh, Mohammed I. Matarneh, V.G. Artyukh, Research Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology. 8(12), 1461–1464 (2014) [CrossRef]
- V.F. Potapkin, Method of fields of sliding lines in the theory of rolling of wide strips (DSMA, Kramatorsk, 2005)
- SIMULIA Abacus (CAE User’s manual), V.6.7 (2008)
- L.V. Andreyuk, G.G. Tylenev, Steel. 9, 545–547 (1972)
- M.Y. Browman, Application of theory of plasticity in rolling practice (Metallurgy publishers, Moscow, 1991)
- A.I. Tselikov, G.S. Nikitin, S.E. Rokotyan, Theory of longitudinal rolling (Metallurgy publishers, Moscow, 1980)
- Mohammed I. Matarneh, Nabeel S. Gharaibeh, V. G. Artyukh, International Journal of Engineering Science and Innovative Technology. V.4, Issue 2, 1–7 (2015) [CrossRef]
- V.F. Potapkin, Method of the fields of sliding lines fields in the theory of rolling of wide strips (DSMA, Kramatorsk, 2005)
- E.A. Nekliudova, A.S. Semenov, S.G. Semenov, B.E. Melnikov, Applied Mechanics and Materials. 725–726, 648–653 (2015) [CrossRef]
- I. Maniak, B. Melnikov, A. Semenov, S. Saikin, Applied Mechanics and Materials. 725–726, 943–948 (2015) [CrossRef]
- Firas M.F. Al-Quran, M.E. Matarneh, V.G. Artukh, Research Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology. 4(11), 1585–1589 (2012)
- V.G. Artiukh, S.Yu. Karlushin, E.N. Sorochan, Procedia Engineering. 117, 938–944 (2015) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.