MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2016XV International Conference “Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering, Energy Efficiency and Ecology – 2016”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Sources, “Green” Buildings and Sustainable Development|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- Information on on: http://www.stb.rwth-aachen.de/projekte/2008/ETHICS/docs/ETX-136_Deliverable_WP1_a.pdf
- V. Pukhkal, M. Tanić, N. Vatin, V. Murgul, Procedia Engineering, 117, 864–869 (2015)
- V. Murgul, D. Vuksanovic, N. Vatin, V. Pukhkal, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 635–637, 370–376 (2014) [CrossRef]
- V. Pukhkal, N. Vatin, V. Murgul, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 680, 529–533 (2014) [CrossRef]
- V. Murgul, D. Vuksanovic, N. Vatin, V. Pukhkal, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 680, 524–528 (2014) [CrossRef]
- V. Murgul, D. Vuksanovic, V. Pukhkal, N. Vatin, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 633–634, 977–981 (2014) [CrossRef]
- V. Murgul, MATEC Web of Conferences, 53, 01046 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- V. Pukhkal, A. Bieliatynskyi, V. Murgul, Journal of Applied Engineering Science, 14(1), 93–101 (2016)
- A. Milajić, D. Beljaković, N. Davidović, N. Vatin, V. Murgul, Procedia Engineering, 117, 916–923 (2015)
- A. Gorshkov, V. Murgul, O. Oliynyk, MATEC Web of Conferences, 53, 01045 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- V. Pukhkal, N. Vatin, V. Murgul, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 633–634, 1077–1081 (2014) [CrossRef]
- N.I. Vatin. D. V. Nemova, A. S. Kazimirova, and K. N. Gureev, Advanced Materials Research, 953–954, 1537–1544 (2014)
- N. I. Vatin, D. V. Nemova, D. S. Tarasova, and A. A. Staritcyna, Advanced Materials Research, 953–954, 854–870 (2014) [CrossRef]
- N. Vatin, M. Petrichenko, D. Nemova, A. Staritcyna, and D. Tarasova, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 1, 633–634 (2014)
- A. Borodinecs, A. Kreslins, E. Dzelzitis, A. Krumins, Ventilation and Energy Conservation in Buildings: Sustainable Built Environment, 361–368 (2007)
- A. Borodinecs, B. Gaujena, J. Zemitis, A. Kreslins, 12th International Conference on Indoor Air Quality and Climate, 973–978 (2011)
- A. Borodinecs, Z. Budjko, Indoor air quality in nursery schools in Latvia 9th International Conference and Exhibition - Healthy Buildings (2009)
- LVS EN 12207:2001 Windows and doors - Air permeability – Classification (2001)
- Information on: http://www.cmhc-schl.gc.ca/publications/en/rh-pr/tech/98109.htm
- SP 23-101-2004 Thermal performance design of buildings (Moscow, 2008)
- E.G. Malyavina, Building Heat Losses (Avok-Press, Mоscow, 2007)
- H. Erhorn, H. Erhorn-Kluttig, F.R. Carrié. Airtightness requirements for highperformance buildings, Conference paper, AIVC, Kyoto, Japan, (2008) Information on http://www.asiepi.eu/wp-5-airtightness/related-papers.html
- EN 13829 Thermal Performance of Buildings–Determination of Air Permeability of Buildings–Fan Pressurization Method (European Committee for Standardization, Brussels, 2000)
- A. Borodinecs, A. Rodriguez-Gabriel., O. Tatarchenko, etc. Handbook on Buildings Renovation in Central Baltic Region (Riga Technical University, Riga, 2013)
- DIN 4108-7:2011-01 Thermal insulation and energy economy in buildings - Part 7: Air tightness of buildings - Requirements, recommendations and examples for planning and performance (2011)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.