MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2016XV International Conference “Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering, Energy Efficiency and Ecology – 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Buildings and Structures, Foundations and Underground Constructions, Bridges, Highways and Tunnels|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- A. Voronin, O. Malhanov, Energy saving and water treatment, 6, (2005).
- M. Chekardovsky, Methodology for monitoring and diagnostics of the heating system energy equipment (Nedra, SPb, 2001)
- G. Krylov, A. Matveev, O. Stepanov, E. Yakovlev, Operation of gas pipelines in Western Siberia (Nedra, Leningrad, 1985)
- O. Stepanov, M. Chekardovsky, S. Chekardovsky, Development of a comprehensive system of control, diagnosis, prediction of technical state of equipment, Scientific report inventory № 02.20. 00391, registration № 01.20. 0001269. TyumGASA, Tyumen, (2000)
- A. Shekhtman, Gas-dynamic functions of real gases: Reference book (Energoatomizdat, Moscow, 1988)
- V. Gurov, L. Lebedeva, G. Podvidz, E. Shcherbakova, Works of CIAM, 1296, 259–274 (1996)
- K. Ilyukhin, B. Moiseev, M. Chekardovskiy, N. Nalobin, S. Chekardovskiy, Energy technology complexes in designing and operating equipment in heat and gas supply systems (TyumGASU, Tyumen, 2015)
- M. Chekardovskiy, K. Ilyukhin, A. Shapoval, S. Chekardovskiy, Upgraded algorithm for calculating the turbo - expanders gas distribution stations, Nauchnoe obozrenie, 12, 128–134 (2015)
- M. Malkov, Handbook of Physical-technical fundamentals of cryogenics (Energoatomizdat, Moscow, 1985)
- A. Davyidov, G. Perestoronin, V. Stulov, A. Sherstyuk, The centripetal turbine expanders (Kolos-Press, Moscow, 2002)
- V. I. Epifanova, Low temperature radial turbine expanders (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1994)
- S. Mikulin, A. Arharov, Technique of low temperatures (Energy, Moscow, 1995)
- V. Gurov, New generation Turboexpanders, Conversion in engineering, 4, 33–35 (2006)
- V. Kirilin, V. Syichev, A. Sheydlin, Engineering thermodynamics (Energoizdat, Moscow, 1983)
- A. Shehtman, Gas-dynamic function of real gases (Energoatomizdat, Moscow, 1988)
- E. Akoev, Conversion in engineering, 5, 32–39 (1997)
- Yu. Zemenkov, V. Shalay, M. Zemenkova, Procedia Engineering, 113, 254–258 (2015) [CrossRef]
- Yu. Zemenkov, V. Shalay, M. Zemenkova, Procedia Engineering, 113, 312–315 (2015) [CrossRef]
- V. Kurushina, Y. Zemenkov, WIT Transactions on Ecology and the Environment, 190, 2, 881–888 (2014) [CrossRef]
- V. Antip’ev, A. Nevolin, Yu. Zemenkov, Neftyanoe Khozyaistvo - Oil Industry, 10, 46–48 (1981)
- A. Palagin, Computer-aided design thermal schemes turbines (Naukova Dumka, Kiev, 1983)
- A. Stepanets, Energy Turbine expanders (Nedra-Businesscenter, Moscow, 1999)
- A. Boyko, Yu. Govoruschenko, S. Ershov, A. Rusanov, Aerodynamic calculation and optimal design of a flowing part of turbomachinery (KhPI, Kharkov, 2002)
- D. Anderson, Dzh. Tannehil, R. Pletcher, Computational Fluid Mechanics and Heat Transfer (Mir, Moscow, 1990)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.