MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 72, 2016Heat and Mass Transfer in the System of Thermal Modes of Energy – Technical and Technological Equipment (HMTTSC-2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||09 August 2016|
- OND-86. The method of calculating the concentration of harmful substances emitted by industrial enterprises in the atmospheric air(Gidrometeoizdat, Leningrad, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- Method of development of standards for maximum permissible emissions of radioactive substances in the atmospheric air(DV, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. R. Beychock, Fundamentals of Stack Gas Dispersion(Author-Published, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- S. Arya, Pal Air Pollution Meteorology and Dispersion(Oxford University Press, Oxford, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- Schnelle, B. Karl, and P. R. Dey, Atmospheric Dispersion Modeling Compliance Guide(McGraw-Hill Professional, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- D.B. Turner, Workbook of Atmospheric Dispersion Estimates: An Introduction to Dis-persion Modeling(CRC Press, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- K. Wark, C.F. Warner, and W. T. Davis, Air Pollution: Its Origin and Control(Pretice-Hall, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- A. Riddle, D. Carruthers, A. Sharpe, C. McHugh, StockerJ., Atm. Env. 38 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Barrat, Atmospheric Dispersion Modelling(Earthscan Publications, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- A. Daly, P. Zannetti. 2007 Air Pollution Modeling(The Arab School for Science and Technology, 2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.