MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 71, 2016The International Conference on Computing and Precision Engineering (ICCPE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Control and Automation Technology, Mechatronics, Robotics for Manufacture and Industry|
|Published online||02 August 2016|
- B. C. Elliott, “Biomechanies of the Serve in Tennis. A Biomedical Perspective. Sports Medicine, 6, 285–294 (1988)
- H. W. Lee, “Mechanisms of Neck and Shoulder Injuries in Tennis Player. The Journal of Orthopaedic and Sports Physical Therapy, 21, 28–37 (1995) [CrossRef]
- A. S. Falrey, K. S. Courneya, and C. J. Field, “Physical Exercise and immune system function in Cancer survivors. Cancer. 94(2), 539–551 (2002) [CrossRef]
- H. S. Wang, W. Y. Lin, and H. H. Chao, “The role of serve placement in Tennis matches- An example study of the 2004 US Open Men’s Singles. Physical Education Journal, 38(4),109–120 (2005)
- Y. H. Lien, “A qualitative study on modern man Power Tennis. Physical Education Journal, 37,113–131 (2004)
- B. F. Chang, C. J. Chen, “Outcome Analysis of Skills Serve and Receive Among Professional Tennis Players. Sports Coaching Science, 16, 83–94 (2009)
- I. T. Wang, “Sports Biomechanical Analysis of the Flat Service in Tennis. Taipei Physical Education College Institute of Sports and Exercise Science Master’s Thesis (2007)
- B. Elliott, “Biomechanics and tennis. British Journal of Sports Medicine, 40, 392–396, (2006) [CrossRef]
- C. M. Chen, W. T. Tang, “The Correlation Data of Upper Lime Muscle for Baseball Pitcher Exerted discipline. The University Physical Education & Sports. 75, 61–67 (2004)
- M. W. Huang, L. C. Liang, and C. J. Chen, “The Correlation of the Serve to the Shoulder and Elbow Joint Muscle for Female Tennis Player. Physical Education, Fitness and Inactive Periodical of Nation Chiayi University, 9(1), 127–132 (2010)
- L. C. Liang, “Upper Limb Isokinetic Strength for Tennis Players with Different Serve Velocities. Sports & Exercise Research, 13(2), 181–187 (2011)
- B. F. Chang, “Relationship between balance and serve skill for collegiate tennis players. Physical Education Journal. 44(1),.45–56 (2011)
- L. H. Wang, “The Application of Physiology to Tennis. The University Physical Education & Sports, 55,.127–132 (2001)
- S. L. Huang, “Isokinetic analysis of shoulder muscles in three levels of women tennis players. Chinese Culture University Institute of sports coaching science Master’s Thesis (1996)
- M. W. Huang, “The Differences of Upper Isokinetic Strength Profile and Specific Performance between Elite and General Female Tennis Players. National Hsinchu University of Education Institute of Physical Education Master’s Thesis (2009)
- A. Stanley, R. McGann, J. Hall, L. Mckenna, and N. K. Briffa, “Shoulder strength and range of motion in female amateur-league tennis players. The Journal of Orthopaedic & Sports Physical Therapy, 34,.402–409 (2004) [CrossRef]
- Y. C. Liu, S. H. Chen, and H. Y. Chen, “The Electromyography Analysis of Grenade Throwing. Journal of Physical Education and Sports, 16(3), 205–218 (2005)
- A. S. Clements, K. A. Ginn, and E. Henley. “Correlation between muscle strength and throwing speed in adolescent baseball players. Physical Therapy in Sport, 2.123–131 (2001) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.