MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 71, 2016The International Conference on Computing and Precision Engineering (ICCPE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Control and Automation Technology, Mechatronics, Robotics for Manufacture and Industry|
|Published online||02 August 2016|
- N.K. Quang, KungY.S., Q.P. Ha, “FPGA-based control architecture Integration for Multi-axis Tracking Motion System”, IEEE/SICE 2011, pp. 591–596 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- R. Nithya, K.R. Sarath Chandran, V.P. Chandramani, “Run-Time Reconfiguration of Processing Elements Through Soft-Core Processor”, 2014 International Conference on Communications and Signal Processing (ICCSP 2014), pp. 813–817 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- H.P. Sekaran, M.H. Liyanage, N. Krouglicof, “Optimization of Controller Gains for FPGA-based Multi Variable Motion Controller using Response Surface Methodology”, IEEE 28th Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (CCECE 2015), pp. 1307–1312 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Szadkowski, E.D. Fraenkel, A.M. Van Den Berg, “FPGA/NIOS Implementation of an Adaptive FIR Filter using Linear Prediction to Reduce Narrow Band RFI for Radio Detection of Cosmic Rays”, IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, 60(5), pp. 3483–3490 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.U. Cho, Q.N. Le, J.W. Jeon, “A FPGA-based Multiple-Axis Motion Control Chip”, IEEE/IE, 56(3), pp. 856–870 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- N. Atay, B. Bayazit, “A Motion Planning Processor on Reconfigurable Hardware”, Proceedings of the 2006 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, pp. 125–132 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- A. Ghasemazar, M. Goli, A. Afzali-Kusha, “Embedded Complex Floating Point Hardware Acceleration”, 27th International Conference on VLSI Design and 2014 13th International Conference on Embedded Systems, pp. 318–323 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- W. Wang, K. Guo, M. Gu, Y. Ma, Y. Wang, “A Universal FPGA-based Floating-point Matrix Processor for Mobile Systems”, 2014 International Conference on Field-Programmable Technoloy (FPT2014), pp. 139–146 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- C.K. Lai, K.L. Ho, “To Develop a Parallel Processing System with the FPGA for Multi-Axis Motion Control Platform”, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 284–287, pp. 2396–2401 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhang, X. Wang, “Position Loop Method in Multi-axis Motion Controller using Extended DDA Circuit”, IEEE International Conference on Automation and Logistics (ICAL ‘09), pp. 692–696 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- X. Yang, Y. Song, WangP., “Research and Implementation of a Portable Character Recognition Device”, International Conference on Computational and Information Sciences (ICCIS 2013), pp. 1815–1818 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- H. Sun, Y. Zhang, J.J. Xue, Z. Wu, “The Remote Control System of the Manipulator”, 33rd Chinese Control Conference (CCC 2014), pp. 8283–8286 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- P. Desai Dev, “Designing and Improving the Efficiency of Hardware Interpolator”, International Conference on Computing, Communication and Automation (ICCCA 2015), pp. 959–962 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- C.Y. Chen, P.S. Liao, C.C. Cheng, G.F. Jong, “Design and implementation of integrated nonuniform rational B-spline and digital differential analyzer interpolators for computerized numerical control servo-controllers”, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part C: Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science, 221(9), pp. 1075–1087 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.H. Su, C.K. Hu, M.Y. Cheng, “Design and Implementation of an FPGA-based Motion Command Generation Chip”, IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics (SMC ‘06), 6, pp. 5030–5035 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- W.H. Jiang, H. Wang, “Design of Three-axis Servo System Based on Linear Motor”, 2010 International Conference on Computer Design and Applications (ICCDA 2010), 3, pp. V3-182–V3-185 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- C.K. Lai, W.N. Chen; S.L. Tsai, Y.T. Tsao, “Simulation and Hardware Implementation of Stepping Motor Current Regulator by Matlab Simulink and FPGA”, International Conference on Electrical and Electronics (EEE2014), Hong Kong, 25-27 April (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.