MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 71, 2016The International Conference on Computing and Precision Engineering (ICCPE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Computer and Information Design and Analysis Technologies|
|Published online||02 August 2016|
- J.M. McPherson, L. Smith-Lovin, J.M. Cook, Birds of a feather: homophily in social networks. Annu. Rev. Sociol. 27, 415–444 (2001) [CrossRef]
- N. Friedkin, Norm formation in social influence networks. Soc. Networks. 23, 167–189 (2001) [CrossRef]
- E.R. Oetting, J.F. Donnermeyer, Primary socialization theory: the etiology of drug use and deviance. Subst. Use. Misuse. 33, 995–1026 (1998) [CrossRef]
- L. Festinger, A theory of social comparison processes. Human Relations 7, 117–140 (1954) [CrossRef]
- A. Bandura, Social Learning Theory. Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, N.J. (1977)
- J. Daw, G. Guo, K.M. Harris, Nurture net of nature: Re-evaluating the role of shared environments in academic achievement and verbal intelligence. Social Science Research 52, 422–439 (2015) [CrossRef]
- I. Levy-Tossman, A. Kaplan, A. Assor, Academic goal orientations, multiple goal profiles, and friendship intimacy among early adolescents 32, 231–252 (2007)
- K.A. Frank, C. Muller, K.S. Schiller, C. Riegle-Crumb, A.S. Mueller, R. Crosnoe, J. Pearon, The social dynamics of mathematics coursetaking in high school, AJS 113(6), 1645–1696 (2008)
- S. Hasan, S. Bagde, The mechanics of social capital and academic performance in an Indian college, American Sociological Review 78(6), 1009–1032 (2013) [CrossRef]
- M.A.J. van Duijn, E.P.H. Zeggelink, M. Huisman, F.N. Stokman, F.W. Wasseur, Evolution of sociology freshmen into a friendship network, Journal of Mathematiscal Sociology 27, 153–191 (2003) [CrossRef]
- T.A.B. Snijders, Stochastic Actor-oriented Models for Network Change, Journal of Mathematical Sociology 21, 149–172 (1996) [CrossRef]
- T.A.B. Snijders, The Statistical Evaluation of Social Network Dynamics. In M.E. Sobel & M.P. Becker (eds), Sociological Methodology, Boston: Basil Blackwell (2001)
- R. Veenstra, C. Steglich, Actor-based model for network and behavior dynamics: A tool to examine selection and influence processes. Chapter 34 (pp. 598–618) in B. Laursen, T. D. Little, and N. A. Card (Eds.), Handbook of Developmental Research Methods. New York: Guilford Press (2012)
- T.A.B. Snijders, C. Steglich, M. Schweinberger, M. Huisman, Manual for SIENA version 3, University of Groningen: ICS. Oxford: University of Oxfor, Department of Statistics. http://stat.gamma.rug.nl/stocnet (2007)
- W. Bukowski, L. Sippola, B. Hoza, Same and other: Interdependency between participation in same- and other-sex friendships, Journal of Youth and Adolescence 28, 439–459 (1999) [CrossRef]
- B. Lundy, T. Field, C. McBride, T. Field, S. Largie, Same-sex and opposite-sex best friend interactions among high school juniors and seniors, Adolescence 33, 279–289 (1998)
- L.K. Sippola, Getting to know the “other”: the characteristics and developmental significance of other-sex relationships in adolescence, Journal of Youth and Adolescence 28, 407–418 (1999) [CrossRef]
- F.V. Falaye, Numerical ability, course of study and gender differences in students’ achievement in practical geography, Research in Education, 76, 33–42 (2006) [CrossRef]
- T. O’Reilly, D.S. McNamera, The impact of science knowledge, reading skill, and reading strategy knowledge on more traditional “High-Stakes” measures of high school students’ science achievement, American Educational Research Journal 44, 161–196 (2007) [CrossRef]
- F. Preckel, T. Goetz, R. Pekrun, & M. Kleine, Gender differences in gifted and average-ability students: Comparing girls’ and boy’s achievement, self-concept, interest, and motivation in Mathematics, The Gifted Child Quarterly 52, 146–160 (2008) [CrossRef]
- X. Gong, Y. Ding, M.C. Tsang, Gender differences of academic performance in compulsory education in rural Southwestern China, International Journal of Educational development 39, 203–214 (2014) [CrossRef]
- M. Jansen, U. Schroeders, O. Ludtke, Academic self-concept in science: Multidimensionality, relations to achievement measures, and gender differences, Learning and Individual Differences 30, 11–21 (2014) [CrossRef]
- S.D. Ghazvini, M. Khajehpour, Gender differences in factors affecting academic performance of high school students, Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences 15, 1040–1045 (2011) [CrossRef]
- S. Sinclair, R. Carlsson, F. Bjorklund, The role of friends in career compromise: same-gender friendship intensifies gender differences in educational choice, Journal of Vocational Behavior 84, 109–118 (2014) [CrossRef]
- S.T. Ennett, K.E. Bauman, Adolescent social networks: school, demographic, and longitudinal consideration, Journal of Adolescent Research 11(2), 194–215 (1996) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.