MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 71, 2016The International Conference on Computing and Precision Engineering (ICCPE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer and Information Design and Analysis Technologies|
|Published online||02 August 2016|
- Ali, R. & Leeds, E. 2009. The Impact of Face-to-Face Orientation on Online Retention: A Pilot Study. Online Journal of Distance Learning Administration, 12.
- Allen, I. E. & Seaman, J. 2013. Changing Course: Ten Years of Tracking Online
- Education in the United States [Online]. Babson Survey Research Group and Quahog Research Group, LLC. Available: http://www.onlinelearningsurvey.com/reports/changingcourse.pdf [Accessed June 10 2015].
- Allen, I. E. & Seaman, J. 2014. Grade Change: Tracking Online Education in the United States [Online]. Babson Survey Research Group and Quahog Research Group, LLC. Available: http://www.onlinelearningsurvey.com/reports/gradechange.pdf [Accessed June 10 2015].
- Anderson, P. K. 2014. University education as relational: The challenge of online studies. Contemporary PNG Studies: DWU Research Journal, 19, 14.
- Angelina, L. M., Williams, F. K. & Natvig, D. 2007. Strategies to Engage Online Students and Reduce Attrition. Journal of educators online, 4, 12.
- Bakia, M., Shear, L., Toyama, Y. & Lasseter, A. 2012. Understanding the Implications of Online Learning for Educational Productivity [Online]. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Education, Office of Educational Technology. Available: http://www.sri.com/sites/default/files/publications/implications-online-learning.pdf [Accessed June 10 2015].
- Bernard, R. M., Brauer, A., Abrami, P. C. & Surkes, M. 2004. The development of a questionnaire for predicting online learning achievement. Distance Education, 25, 17.
- Duck, J. M. & Parente, D. H. 2014. How Do We Get To Tomorrow? The Path to Online Learning. Developments in Business Simulation and Experiential Learning, 35, 2.
- Kim, J. 2011. Developing an instrument to measure social presence in distance higher education. British Journal of Educational Technology, 42, 15. [CrossRef]
- Lee, Y. & Choi, J. 2013. A structural equation model of predictors of online learning retention. The Internet and Higher Education, 16, 7. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.