MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 71, 2016The International Conference on Computing and Precision Engineering (ICCPE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Computational and Mathematical Sciences|
|Published online||02 August 2016|
- S.H. Strogatz, Exploring complex networks. Nature, 410, 268–276 (2001) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- R. Albert, A.L. Barabasi, Statistical mechanic of complex networks. Rev. Mod. Phys, 74, 1–54 (2002) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- G.X. Wang, Y. Shen, E.J. Luan, A measure of centrality based on modularity matrix, Progress in Nature Science, 18, 1043–1047 (2008) [CrossRef]
- J. Wu, Y.J. Tan, Finding the Most Vital Node by Node Contraction in Communication Networks. International Conference on Communications, Circuits and Systems, 2 (2005)
- HuangD.C., H.C. Qi, PageRank Algorithm Research. Computer Engineering, 32, 145–146 (2006)
- X.P. Zhang, Y.S. Li, Evaluation Method of Importance for Nodes in Complex Networks Based on Importance Contribution. Comlplex Systems And Complexity Science, 11, 25–26 (2014)
- W.K. Xiao, T. Zhou, Empirical study on cliquedegree distribution of networks. PHYSICAL REVIEW E, 76, 1–4 (2007)
- J.R. Li, A Node Centrality Evaluation Model for Weighted Social Networks. Journal of University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, 43(2014)
- X. Li, G.R. Chen, A local-world evolving network model. Physical A: Theoretical and Statistical Physics, 328, 274–286 (2003)
- X.L. Wang, P2P network node importance measurement method based on multi-attribute. Journal of Computer Applications, 34, 7–10 (2014)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.