MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 71, 2016The International Conference on Computing and Precision Engineering (ICCPE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Computational and Mathematical Sciences|
|Published online||02 August 2016|
- G.R. Blakley, Safeguarding cryptographic keys. Proceedings of the National Computer Conference, 48 of American Federation of Information Processing Societies, pp. 313–317 (1979)
- C. Blundo, A.D. Santis, R.D. Simone, U. Vaccaro, Tight bounds on the information rate of secret sharing schemes. Designs, Codes and Cryptography 11, 2, pp. 107–122 (1997) [CrossRef]
- G.D. Crescenzo, Sharing one secret vs. sharing many secrets. Theoretical Computer Science, 295, pp. 123–140 (2003) [CrossRef]
- M.V. Dijk, On the information rate of perfect secret sharing schemes. Designs, Codes and Cryptography 6, pp. 143–169 (1995) [CrossRef]
- W.A. Jackson, K.M. Martin, C.M. O’Keefe, A construction for multi-secret threshold schemes. Designs, Codes and Cryptography 9, pp. 287–303(1996)
- W.A. Jackson, K.M. Martin, C.M. O’Keefe, Ideal secret sharing schemes with multiple secrets. Journal of Cryptology 9, pp. 233–250 (1996) [CrossRef]
- A. Shamir, How to share a secret. Communications of the ACM 22, 11, pp. 612–613 (1979) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- D.R. Stinson, An explication of secret sharing schemes. Designs, Codes and Cryptography 2, pp. 357–390 (1992) [CrossRef]
- D.R. Stinson, Cryptography: Theory and practice. CRC Press (1995)
- Y.-C. Wang, J.S.-T. Juan, Simple multi-secret sharing schemes to achieve the optimal maximum improvement ratio. Proc. of the IEEE International Conference on Sensor Networks, Ubiquitous, and Trustworthy Computing, pp. 58–63 (2006)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.