MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 70, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Manufacturing and Industrial Technologies
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronics and Power Systems|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- A. Mellit, and S. A. Kalogirou, Artificial intelligence techniques for photovoltaic applications: A review. Progress in Energy and Combustion Science, 34(5): pp. 574–632 (2008) [CrossRef]
- S. I. Sulaiman, et al., Sizing grid-connected photovoltaic system using genetic algorithm. Industrial Electronics and Applications (ISIEA), 2011 IEEE Symposium on IEEE (2011)
- S. I. Sulaiman, et al., An intelligent method for sizing optimization in grid-connected photovoltaic system. Solar Energy, 86(7): pp. 2067–2082 (2012) [CrossRef]
- W. Shen, Optimally sizing of solar array and battery in a standalone photovoltaic system in Malaysia. Renewable Energy, 34(1): pp. 348–352 (2009) [CrossRef]
- N.D. Nordin, and H.A. Rahman. An optimization method for designing stand alone photovoltaic system using iterative method. in Smart Energy Grid Engineering (SEGE), 2015 IEEE International Conference (2015)
- R. Dufo-López, J.M. Lujano-Rojas, and J.L. Bernal-Agustín, Comparison of different lead–acid battery lifetime prediction models for use in simulation of stand-alone photovoltaic systems. Applied Energy, 115: pp. 242–253 (2014) [CrossRef]
- J. Li, W. Wei, and J. Xiang, A Simple Sizing Algorithm for Stand-Alone PV/Wind/Battery Hybrid Microgrids. Energies, 5(12): pp. 5307–5323 (2012) [CrossRef]
- S. zKamel, and C. Dahl, The economics of hybrid power systems for sustainable desert agriculture in Egypt. Energy, 30(8): pp. 1271–1281 (2005) [CrossRef]
- J. Abdulateef, et al., Economic analysis of a stand-alone PV system to electrify a residential home in Malaysia. 10th IASME/WSEAS International Conference on Heat Transfer, Thermal Engineering and Environment (HTE’12) (2012)
- FIT Malaysia. Available from: http://seda.gov.my/.
- Simple Photovoltaic Economic Calculations. Available from: http://www1.eere.energy.gov/solar/pdfs/simple_pv_economic_calculations_tn.pdf
- TNB tariff. Available from: https://www.tnb.com.my/residential/pricing-tariffs/
- T. Wieland, et al., Optimal sizing of electric and thermal energy storage units for residential households with decentralized generation units in the low voltage grid. Electric Power Quality and Supply Reliability Conference (PQ), IEEE (2014)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.