MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 70, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Manufacturing and Industrial Technologies
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronics and Power Systems|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- A. R. Metke, R. L. Ekl, Security Technology for Smart Grid Networks, IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, 1, 99–107, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Munir, Y. W. Li, Residential Distribution System Harmonic Compensation Using PV Interfacing Inverter, IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, 4, 816–827, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Kaabi, H. Zeineldin, V. Khadkikar, Planning Active Distribution Networks Considering Multi-DG Configurations, IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 29, 785–793, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. R. Camargo, R. Zink, W. Dorner, Spatio-temporal modeling of roof-top photovoltaic panels for improved technical potential assessment and electricity peak load offsetting at the municipal scale, Computers Environment & Urban Systems, 52, 58–69, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. F. Z, S. M. D, Y. L. H, Research on distributed generation source placement, Sustainable Power Generation and Supply, 2009. SUPERGEN ‘09. International Conference on. IEEE, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ye, M. Kazerani, V. H. Quintana, Modeling “Control and implementation of three-phase PWM converter, IEEE Trans. on Power Electronics, 18, 57–864, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Modeling and simulation of large-scale grid-connected photovoltaic system, Proceedings of the Power System Technology of IEEE, Aviva, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- X. Bingxin, W. Zong, F. Shi-in, Influence on harmonic characteristics of distributed network with distributed generations, Power System Protection and Control, 40, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Junfang, Y. Qiang, H. Yinli, Research on effect of distributed generation source on harmonic of distributed network, Electrotechnical Application, 30, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- GB/T 14549-1993Quality of electric energy supply. (1993) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.