MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 70, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Manufacturing and Industrial Technologies
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Electronics and Power Systems|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- The development of photovoltaic industry and enlightenment in Japan. http://www.docin.com/p-871467.html
- Y. W. Zhao, D. C. Wu, S. C. Wang, et al., Report on China PV industry development, Solar Energy (in Chinese), (8):6–13, (2008)
- C. Rodriguez, G. A. J. Amaratunga, Dynamic stability of a grid connected photovoltaic systems, IEEE PES General Meeting, Denver: IEEE, (2004) 2193–2199
- Q. Q. Zhang, Technology and features study when PVPS connect to grid, Zhejiang: Zhejiang University, (2011)
- H. F. Feng, D. L. Ma, L. J. Xu, Simulation analysis of single-stage grid-connected photovoltaic power generation system, Computer Simulation, 25(3):245–250, (2008)
- G. Sui, H. Gao, Analysis of key problem in grid-connected photovoltaic power generation system, Shandong Electric Power, 03:21–30, (2009)
- Y. Lei, Z. G. Zhao, The summarize of large capacity photovoltaic generation key technology, Power Electronics, 03:16–23, (2010)
- M. Park, I. K. Yu, A novel real-time simulation technique of photovoltaic generation systems using RTDS, IEEE Trans on Energy Conversion, 19(1):164–170, (2004) [CrossRef]
- Y. Zhou, L. M. Liu, H. Li, et al., Real Time Digital Simulation (RTDS) of a novel battery- integrated PV system for high penetration application, IEEE International Symposium on Power Electronics for Distributed Generation Systems, 10(2):786–791, (2010) [CrossRef]
- W. Zhou, P. C. Zhang, X. X. Yang, A real-time closed-loop digital simulation system for computer protections based on RTDS, Power System Protection and Control, 38(16):127–131, (2010)
- N. Xie, A. Luo, Y. D. Chen, et al., Dynamic modeling and characteristic analysis on harmonics of photovoltaic power stations, Proceedings of the CSEE (in Chinese), 33(36):10–17, (2013)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.