MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 70, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Manufacturing and Industrial Technologies
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- WECC wind generator modeling group. No.NFT-1-11342-01 with NREL, proposed changes to the WECC WT3 generic model for type 3 wind turbine gen-erators model. USA: Electric Power Research Institute, (2013)
- WECC wind generator modeling group No. NFT-1-11342-01 with NREL, proposed changes to the WECC WT4 generic model for type 4 wind turbine gen-erators model[S]. USA: Electric Power Research Institute, (2013)
- IEC National Committees. 61400-27-1, Electrical simulation models for wind power generation[S]. International Electrotechnical Commission, (2013)
- Liu Tao, Ye Xiaohui, Guoyang Wu, et al. An active power control model of wind power generating unit suitable for medium- and long-term dynamic simulation of power grid [J]. Power System Technology, 38(5): 1210-1215, (2014)
- Boukhezzar B, Siguerdidjane H. Nonlinear control of a variable-speed wind turbine using a two-mass model [J]. IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversition, 26(1): 149-162, (2011) [CrossRef]
- Santoso S K, Thu L H. Fundamental time-domain wind turbine models for wind power studies [J]. Renewable Energy, 32(14): 2436-2452, (2007) [CrossRef]
- Lang Binbin, Mu Gang, Yan Gangui, et al. Research on wind speed vs output power characteristic curve of wind power generator interconnected with power grid [J]. Power System Technology, 32(12): 70-74, (2008)
- Wang Songyan, Li Bijun, Yu Jilai, et al. Analysis on time-varying characteristics of probability error in fore-cast of wind speed and wind power [J]. Power System Technology, 37(4): 967-973, (2013)
- Yang Lihui, Ma Xikui. Impact of doubly fed induction generator wind turbine on power system low-frequency oscillation characteristic, Proceedings of the CSEE, 31(10): 19–25, (2011)
- Zhao Haoran, Wu Qiuwei, Ioanis Margaris, et al. Imple-mentation of IEC generic models of type 1 wind turbine generator in DIgSILENT/PowerFactory, Automation of Electric Power Systems, 33(8): 26–33, (2013)
- Zhang Yanxia, Tong Rui, Zhao Jie, et al. Transient char-acteristics analysis and low voltage ride-through scheme of double-fed wind turbine generators. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 37(6): 7–11., (2013)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.