MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 70, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Manufacturing and Industrial Technologies
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- XU, China’s wind power installed capacity statistics of 2014, (2015)
- W. P. Wang, A new LVRT method applied on the integration of distributed wind power generation: Electricity Distribution (CICED), 2012 China International Conference on, Shanghai, (2012)
- Y. Liao, J. B. He, J. Yao, et al., Power Smoothing Control Strategy of direct-driven Permanent Magnet Synchronous Generator for Wind Turbine with Pitch Angle Control and Torque Dynamic Control, Proceedings of the CSEE, 18 (2009)
- W. L. Wang, Grid-Connected Operation Control for Energy Storage based Direct-drive Permanent Magnet Wind Power system, Beijing Jiaotong University, (2010)
- X. Zhang, L. Y. Zhang, S. Y. Yang, et al., Low Voltage Ride-through Technologiesin Wind Turbine Generation, Proceedings of the CSU-EPSA, 02 (2008)
- Z. Chen, J. He, D. Wang, et al., A simplified wind farm simulation method for LVRT capability assessment: Power System Technology (POWERCON), 2014 International Conference on, Chengdu, (2014) [CrossRef]
- T. H. Nguyen, D. Lee, Advanced Fault Ride-Through Technique for PMSG Wind Turbine Systems Using Line-Side Converter as STATCOM, Industrial Electronics, IEEE Transactions on, 60(7):2842–2850, (2012) [CrossRef]
- J. Yao, X. M. Chen, X. F. Xia, et al., A Low Voltage Ride-through Control Strategy for Direct-driven Permanent Magnet wind Power Generation System with Flywheel Energy Storage Unit, Automation of Electric Power Systems, 13 (2012)
- S. Y. Hou, Y. Fang, J. X. Zeng, et al., Application of supercapacitors to improve wind power system’s low voltage ride through capability, Electric Machines and Control, 05 (2010)
- Low Voltage Ride-Through Technique for PMSG Wind Turbine Systems Using Interval Type-2 Fuzzy Logic Control
- S. Alepuz, A. Calle, S Busquets-Monge, et al., Use of Stored Energy in PMSG Rotor Inertia for Low-Voltage Ride-Through in Back-to-Back NPC Converter-Based Wind Power Systems, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 60(5):1787–1796, (2013) [CrossRef]
- J. Yao, Y. Liao, K. Zhuang, A Low Voltage Ride-through Control Strategy of Permanent Magnet Direct-driven Wind Turbine Under Grid Faults, Automation of Electric Power Systems, (12):91–96, (2009)
- S. Dong, Y. Wang, H. Li, Coordinated control for active and reactive power of PMSG-based wind turbine to enhance the LVRT capability: Electrical Machines and Systems (ICEMS), 2012 15th International Conference on, Sapporo, (2012)
- H. Chen, X. B. Hu, G. G. Yan, et al., A Coordinated Control Strategy for Low Voltage Ride-Though of Direct-Drive Permanent Magnet Wind Power Generating Units, Power System Technology, (05):1464–1470, (2013)
- Z. Y. Liu, C. R. Liu, G. Y. Li, Coordinated Power Control Method for Improving Low Voltage Ride Through Capability of Wind Turbines with Permanent Magnet Synchronous Generators, Automation of Electric Power Systems, (03):23–29, (2015)
- X. Yang, X. Gong, W. Qiao, Mechanical sensorless maximum power tracking control for direct-drive PMSG wind turbines: Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition (ECCE), 2010 IEEE, Atlanta, GA, (2010)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.