MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 70, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Manufacturing and Industrial Technologies
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Power Machinery and Equipment|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- Gottlob, D. Regulations for community noise. Noise News International, 3(4), 223–236, (1995)
- König, S., Petry, N., & Wagner, N. G. Aeroacoustic Phenomena in High-Pressure Centrifugal Compressors—A Possible Root Cause for Impeller Failures. In Proceedings of the 38th Turbomachinery Symposium, pp. 103–121, (2009)
- Stenning, A. H. Rotating stall and surge. Journal of Fluids Engineering, 102(1), 14–20, (1980) [CrossRef]
- Emmons, H. W., Pearson, C. E., & Grant, H. P. Compressor surge and stall propagation. Trans. ASME, 77(4), 455–469, (1955)
- McKain, T. F., & Holbrook, G. J. Coordinates for a high performance 4: 1 pressure ratio centrifugal compressor. Lewis Research Center, NASA-23268, (1997)
- Skoch, G. J., Prahst, P. S., Wernet, M. P., Wood, J. R., & Strazisar, A. J. Laser anemometer measurements of the flow field in a 4: 1 pressure ratio centrifugal impeller. In ASME 1997 International Gas Turbine and Aero engine Congress and Exhibition American Society of Mechanical Engineers, pp. V001T03A049-V001T03A049, (June 1997)
- Wernet, M. P., Bright, M. M., & Skoch, G. J. An investigation of surge in a high-speed centrifugal compressor using digital PIV. Journal of Turbomachinery, 123(2), 418–428, (2001) [CrossRef]
- Holste, F., & Neise, W. Noise source identification in a propfan model by means of acoustical near field measurements. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 203(4), 641–665, (1997) [CrossRef]
- Tyler, J. M., & Sofrin, T. G. Axial flow compressor noise studies (No. 620532). SAE Technical Paper, (1962) [CrossRef]
- Hanson, D. B. Mode trapping in coupled 2D cascades—acoustic and aerodynamic results. AIAA paper, (93-4417), (1993)
- Mengle, V. G. Acoustic spectra and detection of vibrating rotor blades, including row-to-row interference. In AIAA, Space Programs and Technologies Conference, vol. 1, (October 1990)
- Raitor, T., & Neise, W. Sound generation in centrifugal compressors. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 314(3), 738–756, (2008) [CrossRef]
- Konig, S. Acoustic eigenmodes in the side cavities of centrifugal compressors. In ASME Turbo Expo 2009: Power for Land, Sea, and Air American Society of Mechanical Engineers, pp. 547–557, (January 2009) [CrossRef]
- Petry, N., Benra, F. K., & Koenig, S. Experimental study of acoustic resonances in the side cavities of a high-pressure centrifugal compressor excited by rotor/stator interaction. In ASME Turbo Expo 2010: Power for Land, Sea, and Air. American Society of Mechanical Engineers, pp. 2339–2351, (October 2010) [CrossRef]
- Petry, N., König, S., & Benra, F. K. Influence of the Swirling Flow in the Side Cavities of a Coupled Blade Row Interactions. Journal of Turbomachinery, 134(6), (2013)
- Richards, S. K., Ramakrishnan, K., Shieh, C. M., Moyroud, F., Picavet, A., Ballarini, V., & Michelassi, V. Unsteady Acoustic Forcing on an Impeller Due to, (2012)
- Tuliszka-Sznitko, E., & Zieliński, A. DNS/LES of Transitional Flow in Rotating Cavity. International Journal of Transport Phenomena, 10(3), (2008).
- Tuliszka-Sznitko, E., Zielinski, A., & Majchrowski, W. Large eddy simulation of non-isothermal flow in rotor/stator cavity. Ichmt Digital Library Online, (2009)
- Gauthier, G., Gondret, P., Moisy, F., & Rabaud, M. Instabilities in the flow between co-and counter-rotating disks. Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 473: 1–21, (2002) [CrossRef]
- Pellé, J., & Harmand, S.. Heat transfer measurements in an opened rotor–stator system air-gap. Experimental thermal and fluid science, 31(3), 165–180, (2007) [CrossRef]
- Serre, E., Crespo Del Arco, E., & Bontoux, P. Annular and spiral patterns in flows between rotating and stationary discs. Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 434: 65–100, (2001) [CrossRef]
- Medic, G., Feng, J., Chen, L., & Sharma, O.. Towards Large-Eddy Simulation of Turbulent Flow in a Centrifugal Impeller. In ASME 2011 Turbo Expo: Turbine Technical Conference and Exposition, American Society of Mechanical Engineers, pp. 2057–2066, (January 2011) [CrossRef]
- Shahin, I., Gadala, M., Alqaradawi, M., & Badr, O.. Unsteady CFD Simulation for High Speed Centrifugal Compressor Operating Near Surge. In ASME Turbo Expo 2014: Turbine Technical Conference and Exposition (pp. V02DT44A045-V02DT44A045). American Society of Mechanical Engineers, (June 2014)
- Wang, P., & Zangeneh, M. Aerodynamic and Aeroacoustic Optimization of a Transonic Centrifugal Compressor. In ASME Turbo Expo 2014: Turbine Technical Conference and Exposition (pp. V02AT41A012-V02AT41A012). American Society of Mechanical Engineers, (June 2014)
- Sun, H., Shin, H., & Lee, S. Analysis and optimization of aerodynamic noise in a centrifugal compressor. Journal of sound and Vibration, 289(4), 999–1018, (2006) [CrossRef]
- ANSYS, “Academic Research Release 14.5, Theory Manual,” ANSYS, Irvine CA. (2012)
- Meneveau, C., & Katz, J. Scale-invariance and turbulence models for large-eddy simulation. Annual Review of Fluid Mechanics, 32(1), 1–32, (2000) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- Ffowcs Williams, J.E. and Hawkings, D.L.. Sound generated by turbulence and surfaces in arbitrary motion. Philos Trans R Soc A, 264:321–342, (1969) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.