MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 70, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Manufacturing and Industrial Technologies
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Power Machinery and Equipment|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- Liang D W, Huang G P. Recent Development and Key Techniques of Micro Turbine in Centimeter Size. Gas Turbine Experiment and Research, 17(2):9–13, (2001).
- Yuan P Y. The Present Situation and Development Prospect of Micro Turbine Engine. International Aviation, 7 1996
- Janson S.W., Helvajian H., MEMS, Micro-engineering and Aeiospace Systems. AIAA, 99–3802.
- Li C, Fang S Z, Zhang P. Numerical Simulation of Annular Combustion Chamber for Micro Turbine Engine. Journal of Propulsion Technology, 5:513–518, (2008)
- Jacobson S A. Aero-thermal challenges in the design of a micro-fabricated gas turbine engine. AIAA, 98–2545.
- Saburo Y, Kana O. Concept and experiment of a flat-flame micro combustor for ultra micro gas turbine. AIAA, 2002–3771.
- Yuan Y Z, Wang L P, Guan L W. Numerical Simulation and Optimization od A Micro Annula Combustor. J Tsinghua Univ (Sci&Tech), 2:198–201+209, (2007)
- Amit, et al. A Six-Wafer Combustion System for a Silicon Micro Gas Turbine Engine. Journal of Micro-electromechanical Systems, 9–4, (2000)
- Stuart A. Jacobson. Aero-thermal challenges in the design of a micro-fabricated gas turbine engine, Albuquerque: 29th AIAA Fluid Dynamics Conference, 98–2445.
- A. H. Epstein, S. D. Serturia, et al. Micro-heat engines, gas turbines, and rocket engines-The MIT micro-engine project. Snowmass Village: 28th AIAA Fluid Dynamics Conference, 97–1773.
- C. M. Spadaccini, et al. High Power Density Silicon Combustion Systems for Micro Gas Turbine Engines, Journal of Engineering for Gas Turbines and Power,: 125: 709–719, (2003) [CrossRef]
- P. J. Conelho. Numerical Simulation of a Mild Combustion Burner. Combustion and Flame,, 124: 503–518, (2001) [CrossRef]
- Denis Veynante, Luc Vervisch. Turbulent combustion modeling, Progress in Energy and Combustion Science, 28:193–266, (2002). [CrossRef]
- Jinsong Hua, Meng Wu, Kurichi Kumar. Numerical Simulation of The Combustion of Hydrogen–Air Mixture in Micro-Scaled Chambers. Part I: Fundamental study, Chemical Engineering Science,: 60:3497–3506, (2005) [CrossRef]
- Jinsong Hua, Meng Wu, Kurichi Kumar. Numerical Simulation of The Combustion of Hydrogen–Air Mixture in Micro-Scaled Chambers. Part II: CFD analysis for a micro-combustor, Chemical Engineering Science, 60:3507–3515, (2005) [CrossRef]
- Wen Z, Shi L Y, Ren Y R. FLUENT Fluid Computing Applications Course, Tsinghua University Press, 1 (2009)
- Alan H. Epstein. Millimeter-Scale, Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems Gas Turbine Engines, Journal of Engineering for Gas Turbines and Power, 126:205–226, (2004) [CrossRef]
- Wang D. Experimental Study of Micro Turbojet Engine, Nanjing University of Science and Technology, (2011)
- Li C. The Design and Numerical Simulation Performance of Micro Turbojet Engine, Beijing Institute of Technology, (2008)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.