MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 69, 20162016 5th International Conference on Chemical and Process Engineering (ICCPE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Bioenergy & Chemistry|
|Published online||02 August 2016|
- F. J. Hernández-Fernández, Pérez de los Ríos, a., M. J. Salar-García, V. M. Ortiz-Martínez, L. J. Lozano-Blanco, C. Godínez, J. Quesada-Medina, Recent progress and perspectives in microbial fuel cells for bioenergy generation and wastewater treatment. Fuel Processing Technology, 138, 284–297, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Li, Y. Wu, B. Liu, H. Luan, T. Vadas, W. Guo. B. Li, Bioresource Technology Self-sustained reduction of multiple metals in a microbial fuel cell – microbial electrolysis cell hybrid system. BIORESOURCE TECHNOLOGY, 192, 238–246. (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Liu, S. Cheng, D. Sun, H. Huang, J. Chen, & K. Cen, Inhibition of microbial growth on air cathodes of single chamber microbial fuel cells by incorporating enrofloxacin into the catalyst layer. Biosensors & Bioelectronics, 72, 44–50. (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. E. Logan, Microbial Fuel Cells. Retrieved from www.research.psu.edu/.../MFC_QandA.pdf, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- T. R. Sreekrishnan and S. Sevda, Effect of salt concentration and mediators in salt bridge microbial fuel cell for electricity generation from synthetic wastewater. Retrieved from http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22423995, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Mohan, G. Velvizhi, J. A. Modestra & S. Srikanth, Microbial fuel cell: Critical factors regulating bio-catalyzed electrochemical process and recent advancements. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 40, 779–797. (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Rabaey, & W. Verstraete, Microbial fuel cells: Novel biotechnology for energy generation. Trends in Biotechnology, 23(6), 291–298. (2005). [Google Scholar]
- P. Aelterman, K. Rabaey, H. T. Pham, N. Boon and, W. Verstraete, Continuous electricity generation at high voltages and currents using stacked microbial fuel cells, Environmental Science and Technology, 40 (10, 3388–3394, (2006). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- H. Wang, H. Luo, P. H. Fallgren, S. Jin., & Z. J. Ren, Bio electrochemical system platform for sustainable environmental remediation and energy generation. Biotechnology Advances, 33(3-4),317–334, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, Y. Wang., & I. Angelidaki, Alternate switching between microbial fuel cell and microbial electrolysis cell operation as a new method to control H2O2 level in Bioelectro-Fenton system. Journal of Power Sources, 291, 108–116, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Rismani-Yazdi, Cathodic limitations in microbial fuel cells: An overview. Retrieved from http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S037877530800387X, (2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.