MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 69, 20162016 5th International Conference on Chemical and Process Engineering (ICCPE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||02 August 2016|
- Sessions, October M., Andreas Wilm, Uma Sangumathi Kamaraj, Milly M. Choy, Angelia Chow, Yuwen Chong, Xin Mei Ong, Niranjan Nagarajan, Alex R. Cook, and Eng Eong Ooi. “Analysis of Dengue Virus Genetic Diversity during Human and Mosquito Infection Reveals Genetic Constraints.” PLoS Negl Trop Dis PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases 9.9 (2015): n. pag. Web. [Google Scholar]
- Mondini, A., A. Terzian, A. Ferraz, F. Oliveira, F. Chiaravalloti Neto, and M. Nogueira. “Surveillance of DENV in a City from São Paulo from 2006 to 2011: The Emergence of DENV-3 and DENV-4 and the Reemergence of DENV-2 and DENV-1.” International Journal of Infectious Diseases 16 (2012): n. pag. Web. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kim, Hyunseong, Juyoung Yoo, and Taeseon Yoon. “An Analysis of the Genomes of Dengue Virus Using Decision Tree and Apriori Algorithm”. International Journal of Computer and Communication Engineering IJCCE 5.4(2015): 294–301. Web. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Thu, Hlaing Myat, Kym Lowry, Thein Thein Myint, Than Nu Shwe, Aye Maung Han, Kyu Kyu Khin, Kyaw Zin Thant, Soe Thein, and John Aaskov. “Myanmar Dengue Outbreak Associated with Displacement of Serotypes 2, 3, and 4 by Dengue 1.” Emerg. Infect. Dis. Emerging Infectious Diseases 10.4 (2004): 593–97. Web. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Melo, Fernando Lucas De, Camila Malta Romano, and Paolo Marinho De Andrade Zanotto. “Introduction of Dengue Virus 4 (DENV-4) Genotype I into Brazil from Asia?” PLoS Negl Trop Dis PLoS Neglected Tropical Diseases 3.4 (2009): n. pag. Web. [Google Scholar]
- Vaughn, David W., Sharone Green, Siripen Kalayanarooj, Bruce L. Innis, Suchitra Nimmannitya, Saroj Suntayakorn, Timothy P. Endy, Boonyos Raengsakulrach, Alan L. Rothman, Francis A. Ennis, and Ananda Nisalak. “Dengue Viremia Titer, Antibody Response Pattern, and Virus Serotype Correlate with Disease Severity.” The Journal of Infectious Diseases J INFECT DIS 181.1 (2000): 2–9. Web. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- “Support Vector Machine (SVM).” Springer Reference (n.d.): n. pag. Web. [Google Scholar]
- Law, Ka-Man. “Vaccine Development against the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome-coronavirus (SARS-CoV) Using SARS-CoV Spike Protein.” (n.d.): n. pag. Web. [Google Scholar]
- Zeng, Jianwu, and Wei Qiao. “Short-term Solar Power Prediction Using a Support Vector Machine.” Renewable Energy 52 (2013): 118–27. Web. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gubler, Duane. “Dengue/Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever: The Emergence of a Global Health Problem.” Emerg. Infect. Dis. Emerging Infectious Diseases 1.2 (1995):55–57.Web. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.