MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 69, 20162016 5th International Conference on Chemical and Process Engineering (ICCPE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||02 August 2016|
- Peiris, J. S. M, M. D. De Jong, and Y. Guan. “Avian Influenza Virus (H5N1): A Threat to Human Health.” Clinical Microbiology Reviews 20.2 (2007): 243–67. [CrossRef]
- “Cumulative Number of Confirmed Human Cases of Avian Influenza A(H5N1) Reported to WHO.” World Health Organization. N.p., n.d. Web. 17 Jan. 2016.
- Herriman, Robert. “South Korea H5N8 Avian Flu Update, Virus Spreads to Chicken Farm.”The Global Dispatch RSS. 26 Jan. 2014.
- Young, Kim Dae, Kim Hye-Jun, Bae Junhyeok and Yoon Taeseon. “Examining the Probability of the Critical Mutation of H5N8 by Comparing with H7N9 and H5N1 Using Apriori Algorithm and Support Vector Machine.” IJCTE International Journal of Computer Theory and Engineering 7.2 (2015): 145–48. [CrossRef]
- Jang, S. P., K. H. Park, Y. L. Kim, H. N. Cho, and T. S. Yoon. “Comparison of H5N1, H5N8, and H3N2 Using Decision Tree and Apriori Algorithm.” Journal of Biosciences and Medicines JBM 03.06 (2015): 49–53. [CrossRef]
- “Bird Flu: Global Response Sought,” CNN.com, Jan. 27, 2004
- David P. Fidler, “Global Outbreak of Avian Influenza A (H5N1) and International Law,”American Society of International Law, January 25, 2004
- WHO, Avian Influenza A (H5N1) Infection in Humans: Urgent Need to Eliminate the Animal Reservoir-Update 5, Jan. 22, 2004
- Chan MC, Cheung CY, Chui WH, Tsao SW, Nicholls JM, Chan YO, Chan RW, Long HT, Poon LL, Guan Y, Peiris JS. (2005). “Proinflammatory cytokine responses induced by influenza A (H5N1) viruses in primary human alveolar and bronchial epithelial cells”. Respir. Res. 6 (1): 135 [CrossRef]
- Kang HM, LeeEK, SongBM, JeongJ, ChoiJG, et al, “Novel reassortant influenza A(H5N8) viruses among domestic and wild ducks, South Korea, 2014,” Emerg Infect Dis. 2015 Feb
- “Frequently Asked Questions on human infection with A(H7N9) avian influenza virus, China,” WHO, 2013
- “Avian Influenza A (H7N9) Virus,” Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2013
- White JM, Hoffman LR, Arevalo JH, et al. (1997). “Attachment and entry of influenza virus into host cells. Pivotal roles of hemagglutinin”. In Chiu W, Burnett RM, Garcea RL. Structural Biology of Viruses. Oxford University Press. pp. 80–104.
- von ItzsteinM (December 2007). “The war against influenza: discovery and development of sialidase inhibitors”. Nature Reviews. Drug Discovery 6 (12): 967–74 [CrossRef]
- Go, Eunby, Seungmin Lee, and Taeseon Yoon. “Analysis of Ebolavirus with Decision Tree and Apriori Algorithm.” International Journal of Machine Learning and Computing IJMLC 4. 6 (2014): 543–46. [CrossRef]
- JangS. P., ParkK. H., KimY. L., ChoH. N., and Yoon.T. S. “Comparison of H5N1, H5N8, and H3N2 Using Decision Tree and Apriori Algorithm.” Journal of Biosciences and Medicines JBM 03.06 (2015): 49–53. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.