MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 69, 20162016 5th International Conference on Chemical and Process Engineering (ICCPE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||02 August 2016|
- Alexander, Dennis J. “A Review of Avian Influenza in Different Bird Species.” Veterinary Microbiology 74.1–2 (2000): 3-13. Web [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Cumulative Number of Confirmed Human Cases for Avian Influenza A(H5N1) Reported to WHO, 2003-2013 (n.d.): n. pag. Web.
- Hoffmann, E., J. Stech, I. Leneva, S. Krauss, C. Scholtissek, P. S. Chin, M. Peiris, K. F. Shortridge, and R. G. Webster. “Characterization of the Influenza A Virus Gene Pool in Avian Species in Southern China: Was H6N1 a Derivative or a Precursor of H5N1?” Journal of Virology 74.14 (2000): 6309–315. Web. [CrossRef]
- Somsri Wiwanitkit and Viroj Wiwanitkit. “The Three Newest Emerging Influenza H10N8, H5N6 and H6N1: Comparison of Its Morbidity and Mortality.” Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Biomedicine 5.5 (2015): 360. Web. [CrossRef]
- Gao, W., A. C. Soloff, X. Lu, A. Montecalvo, D. C. Nguyen, Y. Matsuoka, P. D. Robbins, D. E. Swayne, R. O. Donis, J. M. Katz, S. M. Barratt-Boyes, and A. Gambotto. “Protection of Mice and Poultry from Lethal H5N1 Avian Influenza Virus through Adenovirus-Based Immunization.” Journal of Virology 80.4 (2006): 1959–964. Web. [CrossRef]
- Pan, Ming, Rongbao Gao, Qiang Lv, Shunhe Huang, Zhonghui Zhou, Lei Yang, Xiaodan Li, Xiang Zhao, Xiaohui Zou, Wenbin Tong, Suling Mao, Shumei Zou, Hong Bo, Xiaoping Zhu, Lei Liu, Heng Yuan, Minghong Zhang, Daqing Wang, Zumao Li, Wei Zhao, Maoli Ma, Yaqiang Li, Tianshu Li, Huiping Yang, Jianan Xu, Lijun Zhou, Xingyu Zhou, Wei Tang, Ying Song, Tao Chen, Tian Bai, Jianfang Zhou, Dayan Wang, Guizhen Wu, Dexin Li, Zijian Feng, George F. Gao, Yu Wang, He Shusen, and Shu Yuelong. “Human Infection with a Novel, Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza A (H5N6) Virus: Virological and Clinical Findings.” Journal of Infection 72.1 (2016): 52–59. Web. [CrossRef]
- “Human Infection with Avian Influenza A H6N1 Virus: An Epidemiological Analysis.” National Center for Biotechnology Information. U.S. National Library of Medicine, n.d. Web. 30 Jan. 2016.
- Zhang, Tao, Yuhai Bi, Huaiyu Tian, Xiaowen Li, Di Liu, Ying Wu, Tao Jin, Yong Wang, Quanjiao Chen, Ze Chen, Jianyu Chang, George F. Gao, and Bing Xu. “Human Infection with Influenza Virus A(H10N8) from Live Poultry Markets, China, 2014.” Emerg. Infect. Dis. Emerging Infectious Diseases 20.12 (2014): n. pag. Web.
- Schinecker, T. M. “Human RNA Polymerase II Is Partially Blocked by DNA Adducts Derived from Tumorigenic Benzo[c]phenanthrene Diol Epoxides: Relating Biological Consequences to Conformational Preferences.” Nucleic Acids Research 31.20 (2003): 6004–015. Web. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.