MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- Y.Q. Wen, H. Zhang, P. Wan, Risk degree analysis of ship collision risk in channel based on ordered probit model, J. China Safety Science Journal. 22, 134–139 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Laudeman I. V., Shelden S. G., Branstromr, et al: Dynamic density: An air traffic management metric, R. NAS 1.15:112226, NASA/TM-1998-112226. USA Springfield: NTIS (1998). [Google Scholar]
- G. B. Chatterji, B. Sridhar, Measures for air traffic controller workload prediction, C. // 1st AIAA Aircraft, Technology Integration, and Operations Forum. USA. Los Angeles: AIAA Press (2001). [Google Scholar]
- F.Q. Dai, L.S. Hong, Study on Airspace Traffic Complexity Computation Methods, J. Journal of Civil Aviation University of China. 28 (3), 1–4 (2010). (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- D. Delahaye, S. Puechmorel, Air traffic complexity based on dynamical systems, C. // 2010 49th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC), Atlanta: 0743-1546978-1-4244-7745-6. [Google Scholar]
- C. Zhang, J. Zhang, M.H. Hu, Air traffic complexity based on alliance effects, C. // The 28th Digital Avionics Systems Conference. USA Seattle: IEEE/AIAA Press (2009). [Google Scholar]
- B.J. Ye, M.H. Hu, C. Zhang, et-al, Traffic structure based air traffic complexity modeling, J. Journal of Transportation Systems Engineering and Information Technology. 12(1), 166–172 (2012). (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Du, Study on port fairway capacity based on standard vessels, D. Dalian: Dalian University of Technology (2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.