MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- Z, P. and A S., Rudiments of rough sets. Information Sciences, 1, 3–27 (2007)
- MJ.H. and KC.S., Application of Fuzzy Decision Making Method to the Evaluation of Spent Fuel Storage Options. Progress in Nuclear Energy, 39, (3-4 345–351 (2001) [CrossRef]
- GuW., et al., A new method of accelerated life testing based on the Grey System Theory for a model-based lithium-ion battery life evaluation system. Journal of Power Sources, 267, 1 366–379 (2014) [CrossRef]
- AkkayaG., TuranoğluB. and ÖztaşS., An integrated fuzzy AHP and fuzzy MOORA approach to the problem of industrial engineering sector choosing. Expert Systems With Applications, 42, 9565–9573 (2015) [CrossRef]
- HoangLe Son, A novel kernel fuzzy clustering algorithm for Geo-Demographic Analysis. Information Sciences, 317, 202–223 (2015) [CrossRef]
- Gomez-RuizJ.A., KaranikM. and AJ.I.P., Estimation of missing judgments in AHP pairwise matrices using a neural network-based model. Applied Mathematics and Computation, 216, 10 2959–2975 (2010) [CrossRef]
- DewanganS., GangopadhyayS. and BiswasC.K., Multi-response optimization of surface integrity characteristics of EDM process using grey-fuzzy logic-based hybrid approach, 18, 3 361–368 (2015)
- H Y, W. and L. H Y, A hybrid approach to develop an analytical model for enhancing the service quality of e-learning. Computer & Education, 58, 1318–1338 (2012) [CrossRef]
- M L, H., C. Y H and S. F F, Method of multi-attribute decision analysis based on rough sets dealing with grey information, in 2011 IEEE International Conference On Systems, Man and Cydernetics, 1457–1462 (2011)
- H Q, H. and W. Y, S-grey rough set and its general characteristics. Journals of Information and Computational Science, 8, 11 2077–2087 (2011)
- S X, W., Study of grey rough set model based on tolerance relation. International Journal of Systems and Control, 2, 1 74–83 (2007)
- G B.C. and J S., Integrating sustainability into supplier selection with grey system and rough set methodologies. International Journal of Production Economics, 124, 1 252–264 (2010) [CrossRef]
- Yamaguchi, A grey-based rough approximation model for interval data processing. Information Sciences, 177, 21 4727–4744 (2007) [CrossRef]
- Yamaguchi, Rough set approximations in formal concept analysis. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 226–235 (2010) [CrossRef]
- R, K. and Krumwiede, Rewards and Realities of German Cost Accounting. Strategic Finance, (2005)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.