MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Building Design and Architecture|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- Cost of Green Revisited: Davis Langdon, Re-examining the Feasibility and Cost Impact of Sustainable Design in the Light of Increased Market Adoption, (July 2007)
- The Economics of Green Building: Piet Eichholtz, Nils Kok, John M. Quigley, USGBC LEED Journal, (August 2010)
- What Does Green Really Cost: Peter Morris, Davis Langdon, The Green issue Feature, PREA Quarterly, (Summer 2007)
- Managing Costs of Green Buildings: Geof Syphers, Mara Baum, Darren Bouton, Wesley Sullens, State of California’s Sustainable Building Task Force, the California State and Consumer Services Agency and the Alameda County Waste Management Authority, (October 2003)
- Costing Green: A Comprehensive Cost Database and Budgeting Methodology, Lisa Fay Matthiessen, Peter Morris, Davis Langdon, (July 2004)
- Environment report highlights the negative side of Pune growth story
- Jadhav, Radheshyam TNN, 04.58am IST (Jul 27, 2011)
- Tradition and modernity subtly synchronised in Pune
- Presidency Pune District, XVIII, Parts I, II, III, Pune.
- Government of India, Gazetteer of Bombay State – District (1954)
- Series Vol. XX, Pune.
- A Study of Residential Housing Demand in India; Online at http://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de/9339/
- MPRA Paper No. 9339, posted 29. June 2008 02:55 UTC
- City of Pune, An M.E. Thesis submitted at Government College of Engineering, Pune.
- A. Sonawani Radheshyam, Haravalele Pune, Purva Publications, Pune (1998)
- P. Speiregen, Urban Design: The Architecture of Towns and Cities, McGraw-Hill Book Company, New York (1965)
- Y Pandya, Housie, Architecture + Design, XVI, 5 (1999) pp. 43–47.
- Pune Municipal Corporation, Development Plan of Pune, Pune Municipal Corporation, Pune (1991)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.