MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Building Design and Architecture|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- Euroconstruct. European construction: Market Trends to 2012 in 68th Euroconstruct conference. KOF and ETH, Zurich; November 26-27 (2009)
- C. Richard and C. Schulz. Energy efficiency refurbishments: Principles, details, examples. Detail Green Books, Munich (2013)
- C. Schittiich. Rehabilitation: Reconversion, Extensions, Reconversions. Edition Detail, Munich (2006)
- F. Jürgen. Water use in industry. Eurostat Statistics in focus 14/2014 (2014)
- S. Junnila and A. Horvath. Life-Cycle Environmental Effects of an Office Building. Journal of Infrastructure Systems, 157–166, (2003) [CrossRef]
- R. Mateus, S. Neiva, L. Bragança, P. Mendonça, and M. Macieira. Sustainability assessment of an innovative lightweight building technology for partition walls – comparison with conventional technologies. International Journal Building and Environment. doi:10.1016/j.buildenv.2013.05.012. (2013)
- P. Mendonça and M. Macieira. AD just MEMBRANE: Innovative Lightweight Adjustable Partition Wall System. International Journal of Architectonic, Spatial, and Environmental Design. 7, 2, 39–50 (2013) [CrossRef]
- A. Friedman. The Adaptable House: Designing Homes for Change. McGraw Hill Professional, (2002)
- K. Tichelmann and J. Pfau. Dry Construction – Principles: details and examples. Edition Detail, Munich, 7–9 (2007)
- L. Bragança, R. Mateus and H. Koukkari. Building Sustainability Assessment. Sustainability. Vol. 2(7), July, p2010–2023 (2010) [CrossRef]
- W. Addis and J. Schouten. Principles of design for deconstruction to facilitate reuse and recycling. CIRIA, London, 38, 39 (2004)
- H. König et al. A life cycle approach to buildings - Principles, calculations and design tools. Detail Green books, Munich, 66(2011).
- EPA (Environmental Protection Agency), SBA (Science Advisory Board). Reducing Risk: Setting Priorities and Strategies for Environmental Protection, EPA, Washington, DC, United States, SAB-EC-90-021, (2000), pp. 13–14.
- T. Graham, M. McCormack, L. Palmowski, and R. Fay. Embodied water of construction. Royal Australian Institute of Architects, BEDP Environment Design Guide, 58, 1–8 (2011)
- S. Vassig, E. Ozer and T. Spiegelhalter. Best practices in Sustainable Building Design. J. Ross publishing (2011)
- B. Berge. The Ecology of Building Materials. Architectural Press, Bath (1999)
- I. Bribián, A. Capilla, A. Usón. Life cycle assessment of building materials: Comparative analysis of energy and environmental impacts and evaluation of the eco-efficiency improvement potential, Building and Environment 46, 1133–1140 (2011) [CrossRef]
- ASTM International., CFFA SPPR PVC Membrane EPD, United States (2013)
- M. Macieira. Architectural membranes: potential application in the interior of buildings. Dissertation for Master degree in Architecture. University of Minho, Portugal (2012)
- P. Mendonça and M. Macieira. Interior partition walls in Mediterranean climates - lightweight versus heavyweight. International Conference “Sustainable Environment in the Mediterranean Region: from Housing to Urban and Land Scale Construction”, Naples, Italy (2012)
- F. Pinho. Paredes de Edifícios Antigos em Portugal (in Portuguese), 2nd edition, LNEC, Lisbon (2000)
- P. Mendonça. Living under a second skin - Strategies for Environmental Impact Reduction for Solar Passive Constructions in Temperate Climates. Doctorate Thesis in Civil Engineering, University of Minho, Portugal (2005)
- C. Santos and L. Matias. Coeficientes de transmissão térmica de elementos da envolvente dos edifícios (in Portuguese), IT
- E50, LNEC, Lisbon, 43–50 (2007)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.