MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Building Design and Architecture|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- Yehao Song, The Overview of Development of ecological architectural theories in the West, Word architecture, 1, 67–71 (1998)
- Sam Kubba, Handbook of Green Building Design, and Construction, LEED, BREEAM, and Green Globes, Butterworth-Heinemann, Oxford (2012)
- Javad Samadi, Utilizing the Central Courtyard of Traditional Architecture in Modern Architecture, Research Journal of Environmental and Earth Sciences. 6, 3 (2014)
- Ronald G. Knapp, Chinese Houses: The Architectural Heritage of a Nation, Tuttle publishing, Hong Kong, 146, (2005)
- Drawn according to image from: http://aq.zhulong.com/info_wiki/read609337.html
- Nalanie Mithraratne, Brenda Vale, Robert Vale, Sustainable Living: the Role of Whole Life Costs and Values, Elsevier Limited, Oxford, 4 (2007)
- Manchang Zuo, Xianchen Bai, Vernacular dwellings in Henan province, China Building Industry Press, Beijin, 165 (2007).
- Jiaping Liu, Xinrong Zhu, Liu Yang, Rongrong Hu, Exemplary project of green cave dwellings in Loess Plateau, Frontiers of Energy and Power Engineering in China, jMarch, 4, 1 (2010)
- Ronald G. Knapp, Chinese Houses: The Architectural Heritage of a Nation, Tuttle publishing, Hong Kong, 151 (2005)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.