MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Building Design and Architecture|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- M. El Amrousi, P. Caratelli, S. Shakour, ACSA/AIK International Conference 2014: Open Cities, Seoul Korea, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Business Bay, Water Canal marine stations, Emirates 24/7, (August 15, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Business Bay canal extension set to energize Dubai’s landscape, McClatchy-Tribune Business News, Washington, (October 2012) [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Chaudhry, Open Channel Flow, Springer, New York, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Froelich, User’s Manual for FESWMS Flo2DH: Two-Dimensional Depth-Averaged Flow and Sediment Transport Model, Release 3, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.Z. Khan, B. Barkdoll, Int. J. Comput. Eng. Sci., 2, 3 453–467 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Hicks, P.D. Mason, Roughness Characteristics of New Zealand Rivers, New Zealand DSIR Marine and Freshwater Resources Survey, Wellington, NZ, (1991) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Papanicolaou, R. Hilldale, J. Eng. Mech., 128, 9 948–960 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Tannehill, D.A. Anderson, R.H. Pletcher, Computational Fluid Mechanics and Heat Transfer, 2nd Ed, Taylor & Francis Publisher, Philadelphia, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Miller, B.L. Cluer, Fluvial Processes in Bedrock Channels, AGU Monograph 107, AGU, Washington, D.C., 61-104 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Elhakeem, A.N. Papanicolaou, International J. River Basin Management, 6, 1 63-77 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Papanicolaou, M. Elhakeem, and B. Wardman, Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 137, 1 75–89 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.W. Crowder, and P. Diplas, J. Hydrology, 230, 3–4 172–191 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. J. Hardy, P.D. Bates, and M. G. Anderson, M. G. J. Hydrology, 216, 124–136 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.E. Freeman, Solving the dilemma: To wave or to oscillate? Opposing formulations of the shallow water equations in river modelings, Ph.D. dissertation, Texas A&M Univ., (1992) [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Richards, Proc., 1990 National Conf. Hydraulics Engineering, H. H. Chang and J. C. Hill, eds., 2, ASCE, Reston, (1990) [Google Scholar]
- L.R. Mays, Hydraulic Design Handbook, McGraw-Hill, New York, (1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.