MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mining and Oil Industry|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- JingchaoC. Mortality rate per million tons of coal dropped to below 0.4% in 2012 [EB/OL]. http://news.xinhuanet.com/politics/2013-02/07/c_124335688.htm.2013-2-7.
- HuiS., KaiquanW. Safety Psychology[M]. Beijing: Chemical Industry Press, 2004.
- EdelhauserV. Psychological examination and reexamination necessity for underground worker safety[J]. Mine, petrol size, 35, 6 (1984): 284–300.
- Whitaker LeslieA., Shoptaugh CarolF. Mine safety, productivity and job design[C]. Proceedings of the Human Factors Society 28th Annual Meeting: New Frontiers for Science and Technology, TX, USA, 1984.
- ShichangZ. The study and exploration on the relationship between miners’ psychology safety in production[C]. Proceedings of the 1998 International Symposium on Safety Science and Technology, Beijing, China, (1998)
- CammT., Girard-DwyerJ. Economic consequences of mining injuries[C]. 2004 SME Annual Meeting Preprints, Denver, United states, (2004)
- Seth AyimG. Causal attributions of Ghanaian industrial workers for accident occurrence: Miners and non-miners perspective [J]. Journal of Safety Research, 34, 5(2003):533–538. [CrossRef]
- GhoshA. K., BhattacherjeeA. Predictors of occupational injuries among coal miners: causal analysis [J]. Transactions of the Institutions of Mining and Metallurgy, 116, 1(2007):16–24.
- JizuL., ShaohongZ. Research on psychological evaluation system of safety personnel in coal mine[C]. 1st International Conference on Information Science and Engineering, Nanjing, China, (2009)
- JizuL., Safety Psychology [M]. Beijing: China Social Guarantee of Labor Press, (2007).
- YajingM. Thinking about the safe psychological problems of the miners [J]. Coal Mine Safety, 7 (2007): 87–89.
- YiqinY. Miner’s psychological health and coal mine safety production [J]. China Coal, 4 (2000):49–51.
- HongC, JingL, TingW, et al. Regulation strategy design of coalmine management staff’s psychological contract violation [J]. Proceeded Earth and Planetary Science, 1, 1 (2009):1730–1736. [CrossRef]
- TheronW. J., Van HeerdenG. M. J. Fatigue knowledge-a new lever in safety management [J]. Journal of the Southern African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy, 111, 1 (2011):1–10.
- LujiaG. Expanding explorations of psychological methods [J]. Journal of Nanjing Normal University (Social Science), 1 (2005): 84–91.
- XiaojuanH., ChaoW. Review on the studying methodologies of human safety psychological characteristics[J]. China Safety Science Journal, 19, 7 (2009): 5–13.
- JizuL., LixunK., ZhiliZ., etc. Study on psychological evaluation system of safety personnel in coal mine[J]. China Safety Science Journal, 3 (2004): 95–97.
- MargolisK.A, WestermanC. Y. K., Kowalski-TrakoflerK. M. Underground mine refuge chamber expectations training: program development and evaluation[J]. Safety Science, 49, 3 (2011): 522–530. [CrossRef]
- BaoyueH., FeiC. Safety psychology application on coal mine safety management based on information system[C]. International Conference on Advanced Research on Electronic Commerce, Web Application, and Communication, Guangzhou, China, 2011.
- WeiminC., GangZ., GangW., etc. Psychological measurement and analysis on human unsafe behavior[J]. China Safety Science Journal, 6 (2009): 29–34.
- GuangleiZ. The building of psychological evaluation system and its application [J]. International Journal of Digital Content Technology and its Applications, 7, 3 (2013): 151–157. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.