MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Industrial Production and Management|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- September 2015 crude steel production. http://apps.webofknowledge.com [Google Scholar]
- B. Du, G. L. Ruo, R. Q. Jiang, The development of molten slag dry granulation and waste heat recovery technology, The 14th national meeting of drying technology, 3–13 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Yoshinaga, K. Fujii, T. Shigematsu, T. Nakata, Dry granulation and solidification of molten blast furnace slag, Transactions of the Iron and Steel Institute of Japan, 823–829 (1982) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Barati, S. Esfahani, T. A. Utigard: Energy recovery from high temperature slags, Energy, 5440–5449 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. J. Pickering, N. Hay, T. F. Roylance, G. H. Thomas, New process for dry granulation and heat-recovery from molten blast-furnace slag. Ironmaking & Steelmaking, 14–21 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- H. Purwanto, T. Mizuochi, H. Tobo, M. Takai, T. Akiyama, Characteristics of glass beads from molten slag produced by Rotary Cup Atomizer, Materials Transactions, 3286–3290 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Qin, X. Lv, C. Bai, P. Chen, G. Qiu, Dry granulation of molten slag using a rotating multi-nozzle cup Atomizer and Characterization of Slag Particles, Steel Research International, 852–862 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Jahanshahi, D. Xie, Y. Pan, et al., Dry slag granulation with integrated heat recovery; proceedings of the 1st Int Conf on Energy Efficiency and CO2 Reduction in the Steel Industry (EECR Steel 2011), F, (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.