MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- Tibert, Gunnar. Deployable tensegrity structures for space applications. Royal Institute of Technology (2002)
- Nguyen, Trung Thanh, Shengxiang Yang, and Juergen Branke. “Evolutionary dynamic optimization: A survey of the state of the art.” Swarm and Evolutionary Computation 6 (2012): 1–24. [CrossRef]
- Schlegel, Martin, and Wolfgang Marquardt. “Detection and exploitation of the control switching structure in the solution of dynamic optimization problems.” Journal of Process Control 16, 3 (2006): 275–290. [CrossRef]
- Åkesson, Johan, K-E. Årzén, Magnus Gäfvert, Tove Bergdahl, and Hubertus Tummescheit. “Modeling and optimization with Optimica and JModelica. org—Languages and tools for solving large-scale dynamic optimization problems.” Computers & Chemical Engineering 34, 11 (2010): 1737–1749. [CrossRef]
- Wegener, Joachim, A. Baresel, H. Sthamer “Evolutionary test environment for automatic structural testing.” Information & Software Technology 43, 14 (2001): 841–854. [CrossRef]
- Peeters, Bart, and Guido De Roeck. “Reference-based stochastic subspace identification for output-only modal analysis.” Mechanical systems and signal processing 13, 6 (1999): 855–878. [CrossRef]
- Ewins, David J. Modal testing: theory and practice. Letchworth: Research studies press, 6 (1995)
- Peeters, Bart, and Guido De Roeck. “Stochastic system identification for operational modal analysis: a review.” Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement, and Control 123, 4 (2001): 659–667. [CrossRef]
- Preece, Jenny, Yvonne Rogers, Helen Sharp, David Benyon, Simon Holland, and Tom Carey. Human-computer interaction. Addison-Wesley Longman Ltd., (1994)
- Cohen, Ira, Fabio G. Cozman, Nicu Sebe, Marcelo C. Cirrelo, and Thomas S. Huang. “Semisupervised learning of classifiers: Theory, algorithms, and their application to human-computer interaction.” Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, IEEE Transactions on 26, 12 (2004): 1553–1566. [CrossRef]
- Kitazaki, Satoshi, and Michael J. Griffin. “A modal analysis of whole-body vertical vibration, using a finite element model of the human body.” Journal of Sound and Vibration 200, 1 (1997): 83–103. [CrossRef]
- Nefske, D. J., J. A. Wolf, and L. J. Howell. “Structural-acoustic finite element analysis of the automobile passenger compartment: a review of current practice.” Journal of Sound and Vibration 80, 2 (1982): 247–266. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.