MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- M. Darlington, Cognition and the engineering design requirement, Thesis (PhD), University of Bath, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Sternberg and J.C. Kaufman, Constraints on creativity, Cambridge handbook of creativity. New York: Cambridge University Press, 467–482, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ajit, Constraint capture and maintenance in engineering design, AI EDAM, 22 (4): 325–343 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Stacey and C. Eckert, Reshaping the box: Creative designing as constraint management, International Journal of Product Development, 11(3-4): 241–255 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.D. Stokes, Creativity from constraints: What can we learn from Motherwell? From Modrian? From Klee? The Journal of Creative Behavior, 42(4): 223–236 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.D. Stokes, Creativity from constraints, New York: Springer, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Dyer, H.B. Gregersen and C.M. Christensen, The innovator’s DNA. Harvard Business Review, 87(12): 60–67 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- A. Salter and D. Gann, Sources of ideas for innovation in engineering design, Research Policy, 32(8): 1309–1324 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- G. Altshuller, And Suddenly the Inventor Appeared TRIZ, the Theory of Inventive Problem Solving, 2nd ed., (1996) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.