MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 7 Materials Application and Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- M. Schumacher, Seawater corrosion handbook. USA:Noyes Data Corporation, NJ, USA. 1979. [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Oldfield, ASTM STP 978, ASTM, West Conshohocken, PA, 1988, pp. 5. [Google Scholar]
- F.T. Cheng, K.H. Lo, H.C. Man, Surface and Coatings Technology 172, 2003, pp. 316. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.R. Trethewey, D.A. Sargeant, Metals and Materials, vol. 8, 1992, pp. 378–382. [Google Scholar]
- R. Baboian, ASTM STP 516, ASTM, Philadelphia, PA, 1972, pp. 145. [Google Scholar]
- F. E. Varela, Y. Kuratat, N. Sanada, Corrosion Science, Vol. 39, No.4, 1997, pp. 775–788 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.W. Warren, G. Gao and Q. Li, J. Appl. Phys. 70 1991, pp. 6609. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.