MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Chapter 7 Materials Application and Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Hegger J, Will N, Bruckermann O, et al. Loading-bearing Behavior and Simulation of Textile-reinforced Concrete [J]. Materials and Structures, 2006, 39(8):765–776. [CrossRef]
- Larbi A S, Contamine R, Hamelin P. TRC and Hybrid Solutions for Repairing and Strengthening Reinforced Concrete Beams [J]. Engineering Structures, 2012, 45:12–20. [CrossRef]
- Yin Shiping, Sheng Jie, Jia Shen. Testing Research of Fatigue Damage on RC Beams Reinforced with Textile Reinforced Concrete [J]. Journal of Building structures, 2015, 36(4): 86–92.
- Lu Yiyan, Liang Hongjun, Li Bin, Yin Xiaoshan. Experimental study on behavior of square RC columns strengthened with self-compacting concrete filled square steel tubes under axial load [J]. Journal of Building structures, 2015, 36(7): 43–50.
- Miao Jijun, Zeng Zaijun, Liu Yanchun, Liu Caiwei, Wang Junfu. Research on Behaviors of Concrete Members Strengthened by Basalt Fiber Reinforced Plastic Sheets Under Freeze-thaw Environment [J]. Journal of Building structures, 2010, (s2): 266–268.
- Huang Jianfeng, Zhu Chunming, Gong Zhiguo, Zhang Fuwei. Experimental Study on Seismic Behavior of Earthquake-damaged RC Frame Strengthened by Enlarging Cross-section [J]. China Civil Engineering Journal, 2012, 45 (12): 9–17.
- Pan Mingyuan. Testing Research of RC columns reinforced by Winding Steel Wire [J]. Concrete, 2008, (3): 124–125.
- GB 50010–2010 Code for Design of Concrete Structures [S]. Beijing: China Architecture and Building Press, 2011.
- GB 50367-2013 Code for Design of Strengthening Concrete Structure [S]. Beijing: China Architecture and Building Press, 2013.
- Wei Yang, Wu Gang, Zhang Min. Property Testing and Load-Bearing Capacity Calculation on Axial Compression of RC Columns Reinforced by Winding Steel Wire [J]. Building Structure, 2014, 44(11): 20–24.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.